- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
How do I apply a GroupSave discount?
GroupSave gives you a 34% discount if you’re travelling on Off-Peak trains in a group of between three and nine people.
When you search for tickets on our website, select the GroupSave option from the Railcard drop-down menu, where it says "Add railcard".
Just so you know...
- If you book with a GroupSave discount, all the passengers in your group will need to stick together. If your group splits up your tickets won’t be valid anymore.
- Not all of the Train Operating Companies (TOCs) that we work with offer GroupSave discount. But, so long as you select GroupSave when you search for your tickets, we’ll automatically apply the discount if it’s available