- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
More information about GroupSave discounts
group, family, friends, advancedsearch, combinedmatrix
GroupSave is a free discount that allows any group of 3 - 9 passengers to travel on Off-Peak tickets with a 34% discount.
You can find this discount in the railcard drop down menu when searching for your journey details.
Passengers must travel together at all times for the tickets to be valid.
Occasionally additional restrictions are applied on the validity GroupSave discounts - you should click here to see if any restrictions affect your intended travel date and route.
GroupSave is not applicable for all journeys by the different Train Operating companies and will automatically be applied if valid for your journey and selected in the railcard drop down.