- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Why are my reserved seats not grouped together?
shoppingbasket, paymentconfirmation, screen_info, basket_widget
If you have booked more than one ticket our system will always try and group the seats together. Sometimes the sequence of seat numbers suggests that the seats aren't together when in fact they are. e.g. 2 seats around a table.
If your seats are not grouped together then either:
- the train is full, only limited availability left
- the ticket types you have booked don't match
- 2 separate bookings were made independently of each other
- the ticket type you have purchased does not include automatic seat reservations.
- Seat reservations may not be available on the journey you are taking – e.g. if it is a short distance service.
On many long distance routes there are usually non-reservable carriages so you may be able to find seats together on the day of travel.