- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Where can I find my ticket collection reference?
fast ticket, machine, collect, pick up, fasttrack, kiosk, paymentconfirmation, myaccounthomepage, screen_info
When you buy a ticket online, and choose the option to collect your tickets, we’ll give you a collection reference. You can collect your tickets from any one of the 1,700 ticket machines in the UK.
Your collection reference...
- Is eight digits long and is made up of numbers and letters (e.g. XZ47B89P).
- Is shown on the confirmation page when you’ve made a booking.
- Is in the confirmation email that we send you once you’ve made a booking.
- Can be found in "My bookings" on our website or in "My tickets" on our app.
Was this useful?
Thank you for your feedback