- on timeReadingPlatform 7 estimated12:30ReadingPlatform 7 estimated16:24TruroPlatform 2 estimated16:51TruroPlatform 1 estimated16:57PerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 7 estimated14:30ReadingPlatform 7 estimated18:47TruroPlatform 2 estimated19:02TruroPlatform 1 estimated19:08PerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 7 estimated15:30ReadingPlatform 7 estimated19:58TruroPlatform 2 estimated20:10TruroPlatform 1 estimated20:16PerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 7 estimated16:30ReadingPlatform 7 estimated20:46TruroPlatform 2 estimated21:17TruroPlatform 1 estimated21:23PerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 7 estimated17:30ReadingPlatform 7 estimated21:46TruroPlatform 2 estimated21:51TruroPlatform 1 estimated21:57PerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeReadingPlatform 7 estimated18:30ReadingPlatform 7 estimated22:35TruroPlatform 2 estimated22:44TruroPlatform 1 estimated22:50PerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 8 estimated19:30ReadingPlatform 8 estimated22:22PlymouthPlatform 5 estimated22:42PlymouthPlatform 6 estimated23:58TruroPlatform 2 estimated06:04TruroPlatform 2 estimated06:10PerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 12 estimated00:51ReadingPlatform 12 estimated05:11PlymouthPlatform 5 estimated06:28PlymouthPlatform 8 estimated07:36TruroPlatform 2 estimated07:47TruroPlatform 1 estimated07:53PerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 12 estimated00:51ReadingPlatform 12 estimated07:08TruroPlatform 2 estimated08:20TruroPlatform 1 estimated08:26PerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- ReadingPlatform 7 estimated07:02ReadingPlatform 7 estimated10:54TruroPlatform 2 estimated11:20TruroPlatform 1 estimated11:26PerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPerranwellPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Reading to Perranwell by train?
The average journey time between Reading and Perranwell is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Reading to Perranwell. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Reading to Perranwell?
No, it is not possible to travel from Reading to Perranwell without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Reading to Perranwell.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Reading and Perranwell?
The distance between Reading and Perranwell is 200 miles.Distance: 200 miles
What time is the first train from Reading to Perranwell?
The first train from Reading to Perranwell departs at .
What time is the last train from Reading to Perranwell?
The last train from Reading to Perranwell departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Reading to Perranwell
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Reading to Perranwell here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Perranwell to Reading