- on timeMidghamPlatform 2 estimated21:24MidghamPlatform 2 estimated21:43ReadingPlatform 12B estimated21:51ReadingPlatform 8 estimated22:18OxfordPlatform 4 estimated22:30OxfordPlatform 4 estimated23:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 1B estimatedOff Peak
- on timeMidghamPlatform 2 estimated22:13MidghamPlatform 2 estimated22:55Reading23:09ReadingPlatform 15 estimated23:42London PaddingtonPlatform 9 estimated23:42London Paddington00:34London Euston00:34London Euston02:03NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated05:16NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated06:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimatedPeak
- on timeMidghamPlatform 2 estimated23:41MidghamPlatform 2 estimated00:23Reading01:03ReadingPlatform 14 estimated01:35OxfordPlatform 4 estimated05:18OxfordPlatform 2 estimated05:45BanburyPlatform 4 estimated06:04BanburyPlatform 206:59Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:59Birmingham Moor Street07:12Birmingham New StreetBirmingham New StreetPeak
- on timeMidghamPlatform 1 estimated23:52MidghamPlatform 1 estimated23:59ThatchamPlatform 1 estimated00:30Thatcham01:00Reading02:24ReadingPlatform 14 estimated03:15London PaddingtonPlatform 11 estimated03:15London Paddington05:27London Euston05:27London EustonPlatform 15 estimated06:43NuneatonPlatform 3 estimated07:10NuneatonPlatform 6 estimated07:44Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedPeak
- on timeMidghamPlatform 1 estimated23:52MidghamPlatform 1 estimated23:59ThatchamPlatform 1 estimated00:30Thatcham01:00Reading03:54ReadingPlatform 14 estimated04:49London PaddingtonPlatform 12 estimated04:49London Paddington06:20London Euston06:20London EustonPlatform 4 estimated07:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- MidghamPlatform 2 estimated05:42MidghamPlatform 2 estimated06:01ReadingPlatform 1 estimated06:15ReadingPlatform 3 estimated07:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedPeak
- MidghamPlatform 2 estimated06:41MidghamPlatform 2 estimated07:00ReadingPlatform 1 estimated07:15ReadingPlatform 7B estimated08:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedPeak
- MidghamPlatform 2 estimated07:08MidghamPlatform 2 estimated07:27ReadingPlatform 1 estimated07:46ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
- MidghamPlatform 2 estimated07:34MidghamPlatform 2 estimated07:53ReadingPlatform 13 estimated08:15ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedPeak
- MidghamPlatform 2 estimated08:05MidghamPlatform 2 estimated08:24ReadingPlatform 1 estimated08:50ReadingPlatform 8 estimated10:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
Journey information from Midgham to Birmingham New Street
- Train Fares from: £18.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Midgham to Birmingham New Street by train?
The average journey time between Midgham and Birmingham New Street is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 19 trains per day travelling from Midgham to Birmingham New Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Midgham to Birmingham New Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Midgham to Birmingham New Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Midgham to Birmingham New Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Midgham and Birmingham New Street?
The distance between Midgham and Birmingham New Street is 81 miles.Distance: 81 miles
What time is the first train from Midgham to Birmingham New Street?
The first train from Midgham to Birmingham New Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Midgham to Birmingham New Street?
The last train from Midgham to Birmingham New Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Midgham to Birmingham New Street
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Midgham to Birmingham New Street here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Birmingham New Street to Midgham