- on timeLincolnPlatform 4 estimated17:27LincolnPlatform 4 estimated18:58StevenagePlatform 2 estimated19:03StevenagePlatform 4 estimated19:40CambridgePlatform 7 estimatedon timeCambridgePlatform 7 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLincolnPlatform 1 estimated18:18LincolnPlatform 1 estimated18:46Newark North GatePlatform 3 estimated18:55Newark North GatePlatform 2 estimated19:58StevenagePlatform 2 estimated20:03StevenagePlatform 4 estimated20:41CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedon timeCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLincolnPlatform 3A estimated19:23LincolnPlatform 3A estimated19:53Newark North GatePlatform 3 estimated20:17Newark North GatePlatform 2 estimated20:45PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated21:16PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated22:06CambridgePlatform 8 estimatedon timeCambridgePlatform 8 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLincolnPlatform 4 estimated20:31LincolnPlatform 4 estimated20:57Newark CastlePlatform 1 estimated20:57Newark Castle22:05Newark North Gate22:05Newark North GatePlatform 223:07StevenagePlatform 223:38StevenagePlatform 4 estimated23:48Letchworth Garden CityPlatform 2 estimated00:10Letchworth Garden CityPlatform 2 estimated00:35CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedon timeCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLincolnPlatform 4 estimated20:31LincolnPlatform 4 estimated20:57Newark CastlePlatform 1 estimated20:57Newark Castle22:05Newark North Gate22:05Newark North GatePlatform 223:07StevenagePlatform 200:03StevenagePlatform 4 estimated00:40CambridgePlatform 8 estimatedon timeCambridgePlatform 8 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- LincolnPlatform 4 estimated08:00LincolnPlatform 4 estimated09:23PeterboroughPlatform 1B estimated09:40PeterboroughPlatform 5 estimated10:13ElyPlatform 2 estimated10:27ElyPlatform 2 estimated10:45CambridgePlatform 4 estimatedCambridgePlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- LincolnPlatform 5B estimated10:18LincolnPlatform 5B estimated11:34PeterboroughPlatform 1B estimated11:50PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated12:31ElyPlatform 2 estimated12:54ElyPlatform 3 estimated13:13CambridgePlatform 8 estimatedCambridgePlatform 8 estimatedSuper Off Peak
Journey information from Lincoln to Cambridge
- Train Fares from: £10.70
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Lincoln to Cambridge by train?
The average journey time between Lincoln and Cambridge is . On an average weekday, there are 25 trains travelling from Lincoln to Cambridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Lincoln to Cambridge by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Lincoln to Cambridge cost?
Train tickets from Lincoln to Cambridge can start from as little as £10.70 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Lincoln to Cambridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Lincoln to Cambridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Lincoln to Cambridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Lincoln and Cambridge?
The distance between Lincoln and Cambridge is 77 miles.Distance: 77 miles
What time is the first train from Lincoln to Cambridge?
The first train from Lincoln to Cambridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Lincoln to Cambridge?
The last train from Lincoln to Cambridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Cambridge to Lincoln.