- on timeHalifax00:01Halifax01:11Leeds05:05LeedsPlatform 8 estimated07:28London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated07:28London Kings Cross08:17London Bridge08:17London BridgePlatform 12 estimated08:52WhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedWhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeHalifax00:13Halifax00:48Huddersfield02:10Huddersfield03:35York04:40YorkPlatform 6 estimated07:05London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated07:05London Kings Cross07:51London Victoria07:51London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated08:22Upper WarlinghamPlatform 2 estimated08:22Upper Warlingham08:27WhyteleafeWhyteleafePeak
- on timeHalifax05:30Halifax06:50Leeds07:00LeedsPlatform 6 estimated08:59London Kings Cross08:59London Kings Cross09:47London Bridge09:47London BridgePlatform 12 estimated10:21WhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedWhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeHalifax05:33Halifax06:08Huddersfield06:20HuddersfieldPlatform 8 estimated06:45LeedsPlatform 16 estimated07:00LeedsPlatform 6 estimated08:59London Kings Cross08:59London Kings Cross09:47London Bridge09:47London BridgePlatform 12 estimated10:21WhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedWhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeHalifax05:50Halifax07:00Leeds07:15LeedsPlatform 9 estimated09:31London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated09:31London Kings Cross10:17London Bridge10:17London BridgePlatform 11 estimated10:51WhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedWhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Halifax06:32Halifax07:32Wakefield Kirkgate07:42Wakefield KirkgatePlatform 3 estimated10:09London Kings CrossPlatform 9 estimated10:09London Kings Cross10:51London Victoria10:51London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated11:22Upper WarlinghamPlatform 2 estimated11:22Upper Warlingham11:27WhyteleafeWhyteleafePeak
- Halifax06:50Halifax08:00Leeds08:15LeedsPlatform 9 estimated10:05StevenagePlatform 2 estimated10:17StevenagePlatform 1 estimated11:14East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated11:24East CroydonPlatform 5 estimated11:40WhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedWhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Halifax07:20Halifax08:15Leeds08:45LeedsPlatform 8 estimated11:01London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated11:01London Kings Cross11:47London Bridge11:47London BridgePlatform 12 estimated12:21WhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedWhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Halifax07:21Halifax07:46Bradford Forster Square07:54Bradford Forster SquarePlatform 1 estimated08:19LeedsPlatform 1C estimated08:45LeedsPlatform 8 estimated11:01London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated11:01London Kings Cross11:47London Bridge11:47London BridgePlatform 12 estimated12:21WhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedWhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Halifax07:45Halifax08:45Wakefield Kirkgate08:55Wakefield KirkgatePlatform 3 estimated11:17London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated11:17London Kings Cross11:51London St Pancras International11:51London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated12:19East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated12:24East CroydonPlatform 5 estimated12:40WhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedWhyteleafePlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
Journey information from Halifax to Whyteleafe
- Train Fares from: £27.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 3 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Halifax to Whyteleafe by train?
The average journey time between Halifax and Whyteleafe is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Halifax to Whyteleafe. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Halifax to Whyteleafe?
No, it is not possible to travel from Halifax to Whyteleafe without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Halifax to Whyteleafe.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Halifax and Whyteleafe?
The distance between Halifax and Whyteleafe is 182 miles.Distance: 182 miles
What time is the first train from Halifax to Whyteleafe?
The first train from Halifax to Whyteleafe departs at .
What time is the last train from Halifax to Whyteleafe?
The last train from Halifax to Whyteleafe departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Halifax to Whyteleafe
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Halifax to Whyteleafe here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Whyteleafe to Halifax