- on timeGatwick Airport01:46Gatwick Airport02:34London Victoria02:34London Victoria03:34London Paddington03:34London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated04:29ReadingPlatform 13 estimatedon timeReadingPlatform 13 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated03:21Gatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated04:13London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A04:13London St Pancras International05:12London Paddington05:12London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated05:49ReadingPlatform 9 estimatedon timeReadingPlatform 9 estimatedPeak
- on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated04:41Gatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated05:35FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated05:35Farringdon06:20London Paddington06:20London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated06:50ReadingPlatform 8 estimatedReadingPlatform 8 estimatedPeak
- on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 2 estimatedon timeReadingPlatform 5 estimated0 changesOff Peak
- on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated05:19Gatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated05:27RedhillPlatform 2 estimated05:35Redhill06:51ReadingPlatform 5 estimatedon timeReadingPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 3 estimatedon timeReadingPlatform 5 estimated0 changesOff Peak
- on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 3 estimated06:06Gatwick AirportPlatform 3 estimated06:46FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated06:46Farringdon07:30London Paddington07:30London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated07:55ReadingPlatform 9 estimatedReadingPlatform 9 estimatedPeak
- on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 4 estimated06:08Gatwick AirportPlatform 4 estimated06:33Clapham JunctionPlatform 1206:58Clapham JunctionPlatform 6 estimated08:15ReadingPlatform 6 estimatedReadingPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- Gatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimated06:14Gatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimated06:43London VictoriaPlatform 14 estimated06:43London Victoria07:36London Paddington07:36London PaddingtonPlatform 1 estimated08:01ReadingPlatform 9 estimatedReadingPlatform 9 estimatedPeak
- on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 4 estimated06:25Gatwick AirportPlatform 4 estimated07:06FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated07:06Farringdon07:45London Paddington07:45London PaddingtonPlatform 9 estimated08:10ReadingPlatform 9 estimatedReadingPlatform 9 estimatedPeak
Trains from Gatwick Airport
If you have a flight into London Gatwick Airport, getting the train to your final destination is often a cheaper and more convenient option. You’ll fly into one of two terminals: Gatwick North Terminal or Gatwick South Terminal. South Terminal is only a two minutes walk away from Gatwick Airport train station. To get quickly from Gatwick North Terminal to Gatwick South Terminal, you can take the free shuttle bus.
Find out more about trains from Gatwick Airport
How long does it take to travel from Gatwick Airport to Reading by train?
The average journey time between Gatwick Airport and Reading is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 32 trains per day travelling from Gatwick Airport to Reading. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Gatwick Airport to Reading?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Gatwick Airport to Reading without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Gatwick Airport to Reading.Direct
What is the distance between Gatwick Airport and Reading?
The distance between Gatwick Airport and Reading is 41 miles.Distance: 41 miles
What time is the first train from Gatwick Airport to Reading?
The first train from Gatwick Airport to Reading departs at .
What time is the last train from Gatwick Airport to Reading?
The last train from Gatwick Airport to Reading departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Gatwick Airport to Reading
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Gatwick Airport to Reading here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Reading to Gatwick Airport