- on timeCrewePlatform 611:14CrewePlatform 613:09London EustonPlatform 1413:09London Euston14:00London Paddington14:00London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated14:23ReadingPlatform 914:38ReadingPlatform 214:50MortimerPlatform 1on timeMortimerPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 711:23CrewePlatform 711:41StaffordPlatform 112:28StaffordPlatform 414:39ReadingPlatform 8B15:38ReadingPlatform 2 estimated15:50Mortimeron timeMortimerPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 512:23CrewePlatform 514:09London EustonPlatform 15 estimated14:09London Euston15:00London Paddington15:00London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated15:23ReadingPlatform 9 estimated15:38ReadingPlatform 2 estimated15:50Mortimeron timeMortimerOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 512:23CrewePlatform 512:42StaffordPlatform 1 estimated13:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated15:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated16:38ReadingPlatform 2 estimated16:50Mortimeron timeMortimerPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated13:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated15:06London EustonPlatform 1 estimated15:06London Euston16:00London Paddington16:00London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated16:23ReadingPlatform 9 estimated16:38ReadingPlatform 2 estimated16:50Mortimeron timeMortimerOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated13:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated13:42StaffordPlatform 1 estimated14:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated16:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated17:38ReadingPlatform 2 estimated17:50Mortimeron timeMortimerPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated14:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated16:06London EustonPlatform 14 estimated16:06London Euston17:00London Paddington17:00London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated17:23ReadingPlatform 9 estimated17:38ReadingPlatform 2 estimated17:50Mortimeron timeMortimerOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated14:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated14:43StaffordPlatform 1 estimated15:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated17:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated18:38ReadingPlatform 2 estimated18:50Mortimeron timeMortimerPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated15:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated17:07London EustonPlatform 15 estimated17:07London Euston18:00London Paddington18:00London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated18:23ReadingPlatform 9 estimated18:38ReadingPlatform 2 estimated18:50Mortimeron timeMortimerOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated15:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated15:42StaffordPlatform 1 estimated16:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated18:39ReadingPlatform 7B estimated19:38ReadingPlatform 2 estimated19:50Mortimeron timeMortimerPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Mortimer
- Train Fares from: £52.10
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Mortimer by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Mortimer is . On an average weekday, there are 7 trains travelling from Crewe to Mortimer. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Mortimer by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Mortimer cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Mortimer can start from as little as £52.10 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Mortimer?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Mortimer without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Mortimer.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Mortimer?
The distance between Crewe and Mortimer is 133 miles.Distance: 133 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Mortimer?
The first train from Crewe to Mortimer departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Mortimer?
The last train from Crewe to Mortimer departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Mortimer to Crewe.