- on timeCambridgePlatform 109:24CambridgePlatform 110:29London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A10:29London St Pancras International11:07London Euston11:07London Euston13:20Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedon timeLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCambridgePlatform 709:41CambridgePlatform 710:34London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated10:34London Kings Cross11:10London Euston11:10London Euston12:45CrewePlatform 11 estimated12:59CrewePlatform 11 estimated13:40Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimatedon timeLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCambridgePlatform 109:54CambridgePlatform 110:51Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimated10:51Finsbury Park11:30London Euston11:30London Euston13:14Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated13:20Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 4 estimated13:30Newton-le-willowsPlatform 113:41Newton-le-willowsPlatform 213:59Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 1 estimatedon timeLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCambridgePlatform 610:00CambridgePlatform 612:38Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated13:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7 estimated14:42Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimatedon timeLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCambridgePlatform 7 estimated10:14CambridgePlatform 7 estimated11:05London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated11:05London Kings Cross11:40London Euston11:40London Euston13:10CrewePlatform 5 estimated13:34CrewePlatform 11 estimated14:14Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 8 estimatedon timeLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 8 estimatedOff Peak
- expected to depart atCambridgePlatform 1 estimated10:24CambridgePlatform 1 estimated11:29London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A11:29London St Pancras International12:07London Euston12:07London Euston14:19Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedon timeLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCambridgePlatform 4 estimated11:01CambridgePlatform 4 estimated13:38Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated14:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated15:40Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimatedon timeLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCambridgePlatform 4 estimated12:01CambridgePlatform 4 estimated14:38Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated15:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated16:43Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimatedon timeLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Cambridge to Liverpool
- Train Fares from: £28.40
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 5
- Trains per day: Around 62
- Distance: 155 miles (250 km)
- Train operators: CrossCountry, TransPennine Express, Great Northern, Greater Anglia, East Midlands Railway, Avanti West Coast (formerly Virgin Trains), Thameslink, Merseyrail, London North Eastern Railway, Transport for Wales
- Origin: Cambridge
- Destination: Liverpool
How long does it take to travel from Cambridge to Liverpool by train?
The average journey time between Cambridge and Liverpool is . On an average weekday, there are 62 trains travelling from Cambridge to Liverpool. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Cambridge to Liverpool by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Cambridge to Liverpool cost?
Train tickets from Cambridge to Liverpool can start from as little as £28.40 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Cambridge to Liverpool?
No, it is not possible to travel from Cambridge to Liverpool without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Cambridge to Liverpool.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Cambridge and Liverpool?
The distance between Cambridge and Liverpool is 155 miles.Distance: 155 miles
What time is the first train from Cambridge to Liverpool?
The first train from Cambridge to Liverpool departs at .
What time is the last train from Cambridge to Liverpool?
The last train from Cambridge to Liverpool departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Liverpool to Cambridge.