- Broad Green06:55Broad Green07:31Wigan North WesternPlatform 6 estimated07:31Wigan North Western08:06Wigan Wallgate08:06Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated08:28New LaneNew LanePeak
- Broad Green07:59Broad Green08:12Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 2 estimated08:12Liverpool Lime Street08:53Liverpool Central08:53Liverpool CentralPlatform 2 estimated09:40SouthportPlatform 1 estimated09:47SouthportPlatform 6 estimated10:01New LaneNew LanePeak
- Broad Green08:18Broad Green08:28Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 5 estimated08:38Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 1 estimated08:40Liverpool CentralPlatform 3 estimated08:53Liverpool CentralPlatform 2 estimated09:40SouthportPlatform 1 estimated09:47SouthportPlatform 6 estimated10:01New LaneNew LanePeak
- Broad Green08:54Broad Green09:31Wigan North WesternPlatform 6 estimated09:31Wigan North Western10:07Wigan Wallgate10:07Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated10:28New LaneNew LanePeak
- Broad Green09:57Broad Green10:09Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 2 estimated10:09Liverpool Lime Street10:53Liverpool Central10:53Liverpool CentralPlatform 2 estimated11:40SouthportPlatform 3 estimated11:47SouthportPlatform 6 estimated12:01New LaneNew LanePeak
- Broad Green10:54Broad Green11:31Wigan North WesternPlatform 6 estimated11:31Wigan North Western12:05Wigan Wallgate12:05Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated12:27New LaneNew LanePeak
- Broad Green12:57Broad Green13:09Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 2 estimated13:09Liverpool Lime Street13:53Liverpool Central13:53Liverpool CentralPlatform 2 estimated14:40SouthportPlatform 3 estimated14:47SouthportPlatform 6 estimated15:01New LaneNew LanePeak
- Broad Green13:54Broad Green14:31Wigan North WesternPlatform 6 estimated14:31Wigan North Western15:05Wigan Wallgate15:05Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated15:27New LaneNew LanePeak
- Broad Green13:57Broad Green14:09Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 2 estimated14:09Liverpool Lime Street14:53Liverpool Central14:53Liverpool CentralPlatform 2 estimated15:40SouthportPlatform 2 estimated15:47SouthportPlatform 6 estimated16:01New LaneNew LanePeak
- Broad Green15:54Broad Green16:31Wigan North WesternPlatform 6 estimated16:31Wigan North Western17:05Wigan Wallgate17:05Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated17:27New LaneNew LanePeak
How long does it take to travel from Broad Green to New Lane by train?
The average journey time between Broad Green and New Lane is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Broad Green to New Lane. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Broad Green to New Lane?
No, it is not possible to travel from Broad Green to New Lane without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Broad Green to New Lane.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Broad Green and New Lane?
The distance between Broad Green and New Lane is 14 miles.Distance: 14 miles
What time is the first train from Broad Green to New Lane?
The first train from Broad Green to New Lane departs at .
What time is the last train from Broad Green to New Lane?
The last train from Broad Green to New Lane departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Broad Green to New Lane
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Broad Green to New Lane here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for New Lane to Broad Green