- on timeBridgeton23:39Bridgeton23:42Glasgow CentralPlatform 1704:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated06:36LancasterPlatform 4 estimated07:02LancasterPlatform 3 estimated08:03Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBridgetonPlatform 2 estimated23:42BridgetonPlatform 2 estimated00:01MotherwellPlatform 3 estimated06:04MotherwellPlatform 1 estimated07:56LancasterPlatform 4 estimated08:23LancasterPlatform 5 estimated09:26Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bridgeton07:23Bridgeton07:28Glasgow Central08:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated09:56LancasterPlatform 4 estimated10:14LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:15Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bridgeton08:15Bridgeton08:20Glasgow Central08:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:37LancasterPlatform 4 estimated11:02LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:58Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bridgeton09:17Bridgeton09:22Glasgow Central09:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:37LancasterPlatform 4 estimated12:02LancasterPlatform 5 estimated13:11Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bridgeton10:17Bridgeton10:22Glasgow Central10:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:37LancasterPlatform 4 estimated13:14LancasterPlatform 3 estimated14:14Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bridgeton11:23Bridgeton11:28Glasgow Central12:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated13:56LancasterPlatform 4 estimated14:02LancasterPlatform 5 estimated15:05Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bridgeton12:18Bridgeton12:22Glasgow Central12:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated14:37LancasterPlatform 4 estimated15:03LancasterPlatform 2 estimated16:07Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bridgeton13:17Bridgeton13:22Glasgow Central13:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:37LancasterPlatform 4 estimated16:13LancasterPlatform 2 estimated17:16Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bridgeton14:18Bridgeton14:22Glasgow Central14:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated16:37LancasterPlatform 4 estimated17:01LancasterPlatform 5 estimated17:59Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness
- Train Fares from: £15
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness by train?
The average journey time between Bridgeton and Barrow-in-Furness is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 21 trains per day travelling from Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness?
No, it is not possible to travel from Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Bridgeton and Barrow-in-Furness?
The distance between Bridgeton and Barrow-in-Furness is 126 miles.Distance: 126 miles
What time is the first train from Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness?
The first train from Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness departs at .
What time is the last train from Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness?
The last train from Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Bridgeton to Barrow-in-Furness here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Barrow-in-Furness to Bridgeton