- departedBirmingham InternationalPlatform 411:14Birmingham InternationalPlatform 412:42ReadingPlatform 8B12:57ReadingPlatform 10A13:10SloughPlatform 313:30SloughPlatform 113:36Windsor & Eton CentralPlatform 113:36Windsor & Eton Central14:02Windsor & Eton Riverside14:02Windsor & Eton Riverside14:14WraysburyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeWraysburyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- departedBirmingham InternationalPlatform 411:14Birmingham InternationalPlatform 412:42ReadingPlatform 8B13:12ReadingPlatform 613:58StainesPlatform 114:13Staines14:25Wraysburyon timeWraysburyPeak
- expected to depart atBirmingham InternationalPlatform 411:20Birmingham InternationalPlatform 412:33London EustonPlatform 1212:33London Euston13:28London Waterloo13:28London WaterlooPlatform 16 estimated14:07StainesPlatform 214:13Staines14:25Wraysburyon timeWraysburyOff Peak
- on timeBirmingham InternationalPlatform 412:14Birmingham InternationalPlatform 413:39ReadingPlatform 313:54ReadingPlatform 11 estimated14:07SloughPlatform 314:10SloughPlatform 114:16Windsor & Eton CentralPlatform 114:16Windsor & Eton Central14:32Windsor & Eton Riverside14:32Windsor & Eton Riverside14:44WraysburyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeWraysburyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBirmingham InternationalPlatform 412:14Birmingham InternationalPlatform 413:39ReadingPlatform 314:12ReadingPlatform 6 estimated14:58StainesPlatform 115:13Staines15:25Wraysburyon timeWraysburyPeak
- on timeBirmingham InternationalPlatform 412:20Birmingham InternationalPlatform 413:33London EustonPlatform 613:33London Euston14:28London Waterloo14:28London WaterlooPlatform 16 estimated15:07StainesPlatform 215:13Staines15:25Wraysburyon timeWraysburyOff Peak
- on timeBirmingham InternationalPlatform 412:40Birmingham InternationalPlatform 413:58London Euston13:58London Euston14:52London Paddington14:52London PaddingtonPlatform 10 estimated15:07SloughPlatform 215:10SloughPlatform 115:16Windsor & Eton CentralPlatform 115:16Windsor & Eton Central15:32Windsor & Eton Riverside15:32Windsor & Eton Riverside15:44WraysburyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeWraysburyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBirmingham InternationalPlatform 413:00Birmingham InternationalPlatform 414:13London Euston14:13London Euston15:02Vauxhall15:02VauxhallPlatform 315:37StainesPlatform 215:43Staines15:55Wraysburyon timeWraysburyOff Peak
- on timeBirmingham InternationalPlatform 413:14Birmingham InternationalPlatform 414:14OxfordPlatform 314:30OxfordPlatform 315:08SloughPlatform 315:30SloughPlatform 1 estimated15:36Windsor & Eton CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:36Windsor & Eton Central16:02Windsor & Eton Riverside16:02Windsor & Eton Riverside16:14WraysburyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeWraysburyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBirmingham InternationalPlatform 413:14Birmingham InternationalPlatform 414:41ReadingPlatform 8 estimated15:12ReadingPlatform 6 estimated15:58StainesPlatform 116:13Staines16:25Wraysburyon timeWraysburyPeak
Journey information from Birmingham International to Wraysbury
- Train Fares from: £31
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2
How long does it take to travel from Birmingham International to Wraysbury by train?
The average journey time between Birmingham International and Wraysbury is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Birmingham International to Wraysbury. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Birmingham International to Wraysbury?
No, it is not possible to travel from Birmingham International to Wraysbury without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Birmingham International to Wraysbury.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Birmingham International and Wraysbury?
The distance between Birmingham International and Wraysbury is 85 miles.Distance: 85 miles
What time is the first train from Birmingham International to Wraysbury?
The first train from Birmingham International to Wraysbury departs at .
What time is the last train from Birmingham International to Wraysbury?
The last train from Birmingham International to Wraysbury departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Wraysbury to Birmingham International