- on timeBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated04:53Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated05:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated05:56LancasterPlatform 3 estimated08:20Glasgow CentralPlatform 6 estimated08:52Glasgow Central09:12ClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated07:08Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated08:10LancasterPlatform 5 estimated08:19LancasterPlatform 3 estimated10:33Glasgow CentralPlatform 3 estimated10:51Glasgow Central11:12ClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated07:46Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated08:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated09:08LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated11:51Glasgow Central12:12ClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated08:46Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated09:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated09:55LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated12:22Glasgow Central12:43ClydebankClydebankPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated10:48Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated11:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated11:55LancasterPlatform 3 estimated13:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated14:22Glasgow Central14:43ClydebankClydebankPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated11:53Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated12:51LancasterPlatform 4 estimated13:08LancasterPlatform 3 estimated15:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated15:51Glasgow Central16:12ClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated12:51Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated13:52LancasterPlatform 5 estimated14:19LancasterPlatform 3 estimated16:41Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated16:57Glasgow Central17:05PartickPlatform 2 estimated17:13PartickPlatform 2 estimated17:27ClydebankClydebankPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated12:51Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated13:52LancasterPlatform 5 estimated14:19LancasterPlatform 3 estimated16:41Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated17:21Glasgow Central17:42ClydebankClydebankPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated13:47Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated14:50LancasterPlatform 2 estimated15:08LancasterPlatform 3 estimated17:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated17:51Glasgow Central18:12ClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated14:48Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated15:46LancasterPlatform 4 estimated16:19LancasterPlatform 3 estimated18:41Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated18:58Glasgow Central19:06PartickPlatform 2 estimated19:13PartickPlatform 2 estimated19:27ClydebankClydebankPeak
Journey information from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank
- Train Fares from: £13.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank by train?
The average journey time between Barrow-in-Furness and Clydebank is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barrow-in-Furness and Clydebank?
The distance between Barrow-in-Furness and Clydebank is 132 miles.Distance: 132 miles
What time is the first train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank?
The first train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank departs at .
What time is the last train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank?
The last train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Clydebank to Barrow-in-Furness