- on timeBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated04:53Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated05:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated05:56LancasterPlatform 3 estimated08:20Glasgow CentralPlatform 6 estimated08:52Glasgow Central09:12ClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated07:08Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated08:12LancasterPlatform 5 estimated08:18LancasterPlatform 3 estimated10:33Glasgow CentralPlatform 3 estimated10:51Glasgow Central11:12ClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated07:46Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated08:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated09:08LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated11:51Glasgow Central12:12ClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated08:46Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated09:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated09:55LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated12:22Glasgow Central12:42ClydebankClydebankPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated10:48Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated11:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated11:55LancasterPlatform 3 estimated13:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated14:24Glasgow Central14:44ClydebankClydebankPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated11:53Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated12:51LancasterPlatform 4 estimated13:08LancasterPlatform 3 estimated15:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated15:51Glasgow Central16:12ClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated12:51Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated13:52LancasterPlatform 5 estimated14:19LancasterPlatform 3 estimated16:41Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated16:57Glasgow Central17:05PartickPlatform 2 estimated17:13PartickPlatform 2 estimated17:27ClydebankClydebankPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated12:51Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated13:52LancasterPlatform 5 estimated14:19LancasterPlatform 3 estimated16:41Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated17:21Glasgow Central17:42ClydebankClydebankPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated13:47Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated14:50LancasterPlatform 2 estimated15:08LancasterPlatform 3 estimated17:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated17:51Glasgow Central18:12ClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedClydebankPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated14:48Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated15:46LancasterPlatform 4 estimated16:19LancasterPlatform 3 estimated18:41Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated18:57Glasgow Central19:05PartickPlatform 2 estimated19:13PartickPlatform 2 estimated19:27ClydebankClydebankPeak
Journey information from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank
- Train Fares from: £12
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank by train?
The average journey time between Barrow-in-Furness and Clydebank is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barrow-in-Furness and Clydebank?
The distance between Barrow-in-Furness and Clydebank is 132 miles.Distance: 132 miles
What time is the first train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank?
The first train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank departs at .
What time is the last train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank?
The last train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clydebank departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Clydebank to Barrow-in-Furness