- on timeBarnesPlatform 311:12BarnesPlatform 311:58Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 111:58Windsor And Eton Riverside12:19Windsor And Eton Central12:19Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 112:25SloughPlatform 1on timeSloughPlatform 1Peak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 311:42BarnesPlatform 312:28Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated12:28Windsor And Eton Riverside12:59Windsor And Eton Central12:59Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 113:05SloughPlatform 1on timeSloughPlatform 1Peak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimated12:12BarnesPlatform 3 estimated12:58Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated12:58Windsor And Eton Riverside13:19Windsor And Eton Central13:19Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 113:25SloughPlatform 1on timeSloughPlatform 1Peak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimated12:42BarnesPlatform 3 estimated13:28Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated13:28Windsor And Eton Riverside13:59Windsor And Eton Central13:59Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 114:05SloughPlatform 1on timeSloughPlatform 1Peak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimated13:12BarnesPlatform 3 estimated13:59Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated13:59Windsor And Eton Riverside14:19Windsor And Eton Central14:19Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 114:25SloughPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSloughPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimated13:42BarnesPlatform 3 estimated14:28Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated14:28Windsor And Eton Riverside14:59Windsor And Eton Central14:59Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:05SloughPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSloughPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimated14:12BarnesPlatform 3 estimated14:58Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated14:58Windsor And Eton Riverside15:19Windsor And Eton Central15:19Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:25SloughPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSloughPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimated14:42BarnesPlatform 3 estimated15:28Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated15:28Windsor And Eton Riverside15:59Windsor And Eton Central15:59Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 1 estimated16:05SloughPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSloughPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimated15:12BarnesPlatform 3 estimated15:58Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated15:58Windsor And Eton Riverside16:19Windsor And Eton Central16:19Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 1 estimated16:25SloughPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSloughPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimated15:42BarnesPlatform 3 estimated16:28Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated16:28Windsor And Eton Riverside16:59Windsor And Eton Central16:59Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 1 estimated17:05SloughPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSloughPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Slough by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Slough is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Barnes to Slough. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Slough by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Slough cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Slough can start from as little as £11.10 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Slough?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Slough without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Slough.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Slough?
The distance between Barnes and Slough is 15 miles.Distance: 15 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Slough?
The first train from Barnes to Slough departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Slough?
The last train from Barnes to Slough departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Slough to Barnes.