- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated06:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:07Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated07:20Clapham JunctionPlatform 14 estimated07:28London VictoriaPlatform 12 estimated07:40London VictoriaPlatform 2 estimated08:25RochesterPlatform 2 estimatedRochesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated07:26Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated07:32London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated07:42London VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated08:39RochesterPlatform 2 estimatedRochesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:35Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated07:48Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated07:54London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated08:10London VictoriaPlatform 1 estimated08:54RochesterPlatform 2 estimatedRochesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:40BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:48Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:00Clapham JunctionPlatform 2 estimated08:13Denmark HillPlatform 2 estimated08:22Denmark HillPlatform 2 estimated09:11RochesterPlatform 3 estimatedRochesterPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:07Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:18Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated08:24London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated08:40London VictoriaPlatform 1 estimated09:24RochesterPlatform 2 estimatedRochesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:10BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:18Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:30Clapham JunctionPlatform 2 estimated08:43Denmark HillPlatform 2 estimated08:52Denmark HillPlatform 2 estimated09:39RochesterPlatform 2 estimatedRochesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:28BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:37Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:48Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated08:54London VictoriaPlatform 16 estimated09:10London VictoriaPlatform 2 estimated09:53RochesterPlatform 2 estimatedRochesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:07Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated09:19Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated09:26London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated09:40London VictoriaPlatform 4 estimated10:23RochesterPlatform 2 estimatedRochesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated09:26Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated09:32London VictoriaPlatform 18 estimated09:42London VictoriaPlatform 8 estimated10:39RochesterPlatform 2 estimatedRochesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:34BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated09:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated09:59London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated10:10London VictoriaPlatform 2 estimated10:53RochesterPlatform 2 estimatedRochesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Rochester by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Rochester is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Barnes to Rochester. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Rochester by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Rochester cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Rochester can start from as little as £21.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Rochester?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Rochester without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Rochester.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Rochester?
The distance between Barnes and Rochester is 33 miles.Distance: 33 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Rochester?
The first train from Barnes to Rochester departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Rochester?
The last train from Barnes to Rochester departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Rochester to Barnes.