- BarnesPlatform 4 estimated05:52BarnesPlatform 4 estimated06:49London WaterlooPlatform 4 estimated06:49London Waterloo07:18London Waterloo East07:18London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated07:40OrpingtonPlatform 3 estimatedOrpingtonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26London WaterlooPlatform 17 estimated07:26London Waterloo07:50London Waterloo East07:50London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated08:17OrpingtonPlatform 8 estimatedOrpingtonPlatform 8 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:46London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated07:46London Waterloo08:13London Waterloo East08:13London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated08:42OrpingtonPlatform 4 estimatedOrpingtonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:36BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:56London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated07:56London Waterloo08:21London Waterloo East08:21London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated08:43OrpingtonPlatform 3 estimatedOrpingtonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:40BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:02London WaterlooPlatform 21 estimated08:02London Waterloo08:23London Waterloo East08:23London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated08:52OrpingtonPlatform 5 estimatedOrpingtonPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:07Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:18Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated08:24London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated08:40London VictoriaPlatform 1 estimated08:57Bromley SouthPlatform 4 estimated09:03Bromley SouthPlatform 2 estimated09:14OrpingtonPlatform 6 estimatedOrpingtonPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:26London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated08:26London Waterloo08:47London Waterloo East08:47London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated09:16OrpingtonPlatform 1 estimatedOrpingtonPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:10BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:32London WaterlooPlatform 21 estimated08:32London Waterloo09:01London Waterloo East09:01London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated09:24OrpingtonPlatform 3 estimatedOrpingtonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:28BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:48London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated08:48London Waterloo09:09London Waterloo East09:09London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated09:40OrpingtonPlatform 5 estimatedOrpingtonPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:34BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:56London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated08:56London Waterloo09:25London Waterloo East09:25London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated09:48OrpingtonPlatform 3 estimatedOrpingtonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Barnes to Orpington
- Train Fares from: £4.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Orpington by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Orpington is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Barnes to Orpington. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Orpington by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Orpington cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Orpington can start from as little as £4.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Orpington?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Orpington without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Orpington.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Orpington?
The distance between Barnes and Orpington is 16 miles.Distance: 16 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Orpington?
The first train from Barnes to Orpington departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Orpington?
The last train from Barnes to Orpington departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Orpington to Barnes.