- BarnesPlatform 3 estimated05:24BarnesPlatform 3 estimated05:30Richmond (London)Platform 1 estimated05:54Richmond (London)Platform 4 estimated06:13Willesden JunctionPlatform 4 estimated06:24Willesden JunctionPlatform 3 estimated06:40Harrow And WealdstonePlatform 1 estimated06:46Harrow And WealdstonePlatform 5 estimated07:55NorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedon timeNorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 3 estimated06:22BarnesPlatform 3 estimated06:28Richmond (London)Platform 1 estimated06:34Richmond (London)Platform 4 estimated06:53Willesden JunctionPlatform 4 estimated07:04Willesden JunctionPlatform 3 estimated07:20Harrow And WealdstonePlatform 1 estimated07:34Harrow And WealdstonePlatform 5 estimated08:38NorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedNorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:19Vauxhall07:19Vauxhall08:13London Euston08:13London Euston09:09NorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedNorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:40BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:55Vauxhall07:55Vauxhall08:43London Euston08:43London Euston09:13Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 6 estimated09:21Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 3 estimated09:37NorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedNorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:40BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:55Vauxhall07:55Vauxhall08:49London Euston08:49London Euston09:44NorthamptonPlatform 3 estimatedNorthamptonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:10BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:25Vauxhall08:25Vauxhall09:13London Euston09:13London Euston10:12NorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedNorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:34BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:49Vauxhall08:49Vauxhall09:43London Euston09:43London Euston10:13Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 6 estimated10:21Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 3 estimated10:37NorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedNorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:34BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:56London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated08:56London Waterloo09:49London Euston09:49London Euston10:45NorthamptonPlatform 3 estimatedNorthamptonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 3 estimated08:35BarnesPlatform 3 estimated08:43Richmond (London)Platform 1 estimated08:57Richmond (London)Platform 4 estimated09:16Willesden JunctionPlatform 4 estimated09:23Willesden JunctionPlatform 3 estimated09:39Harrow And WealdstonePlatform 1 estimated09:46Harrow And WealdstonePlatform 5 estimated09:54Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated10:04Watford JunctionPlatform 6 estimated10:45NorthamptonPlatform 3 estimatedNorthamptonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:19Vauxhall09:19Vauxhall10:10London Euston10:10London Euston10:40Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 6 estimated10:49Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 3 estimated11:05NorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedNorthamptonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Northampton by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Northampton is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains travelling from Barnes to Northampton. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Northampton by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Northampton cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Northampton can start from as little as £32 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Northampton?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Northampton without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Northampton.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Northampton?
The distance between Barnes and Northampton is 60 miles.Distance: 60 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Northampton?
The first train from Barnes to Northampton departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Northampton?
The last train from Barnes to Northampton departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Northampton to Barnes.