- BarnesPlatform 3 estimated05:24BarnesPlatform 3 estimated05:30Richmond (London)Platform 1 estimated05:56Richmond (London)Platform 3 estimated06:23West HampsteadPlatform 2 estimated06:23West Hampstead06:39West Hampstead Thameslink06:39West Hampstead ThameslinkPlatform 3 estimated07:04London BridgePlatform 4 estimated07:18London BridgePlatform 4 estimated07:34CharltonPlatform 2 estimatedCharltonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated06:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:18London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated07:18London Waterloo07:45London Waterloo East07:45London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated08:08CharltonPlatform 2 estimatedCharltonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26London WaterlooPlatform 17 estimated07:26London Waterloo07:51London Waterloo East07:51London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated07:55London BridgePlatform 7 estimated08:09London BridgePlatform 1 estimated08:24CharltonPlatform 2 estimatedCharltonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:46London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated07:46London Waterloo08:15London Waterloo East08:15London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated08:38CharltonPlatform 2 estimatedCharltonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:34BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:56London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated07:56London Waterloo08:21London Waterloo East08:21London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated08:25London BridgePlatform 6 estimated08:39London BridgePlatform 1 estimated08:54CharltonPlatform 2 estimatedCharltonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:18London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated08:18London Waterloo08:45London Waterloo East08:45London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated09:08CharltonPlatform 2 estimatedCharltonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:26London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated08:26London Waterloo08:51London Waterloo East08:51London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated08:55London BridgePlatform 7 estimated09:09London BridgePlatform 1 estimated09:24CharltonPlatform 2 estimatedCharltonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:26London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated08:26London Waterloo09:15London Waterloo East09:15London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated09:38CharltonPlatform 2 estimatedCharltonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 3 estimated08:22BarnesPlatform 3 estimated09:19London WaterlooPlatform 3 estimated09:19London Waterloo09:45London Waterloo East09:45London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated10:08CharltonPlatform 2 estimatedCharltonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:28BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:48London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated09:48London Waterloo10:15London Waterloo East10:15London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated10:38CharltonPlatform 2 estimatedCharltonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Charlton by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Charlton is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains travelling from Barnes to Charlton. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Charlton by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Charlton cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Charlton can start from as little as £3.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Charlton?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Charlton without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Charlton.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Charlton?
The distance between Barnes and Charlton is 12 miles.Distance: 12 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Charlton?
The first train from Barnes to Charlton departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Charlton?
The last train from Barnes to Charlton departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Charlton to Barnes.