- on timeBarnesPlatform 4 estimated05:52BarnesPlatform 4 estimated06:49London WaterlooPlatform 4 estimated06:49London Waterloo07:20London Waterloo East07:20London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated07:37Catford BridgeCatford BridgePeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26London WaterlooPlatform 17 estimated07:26London Waterloo07:46London Waterloo East07:46London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated08:04Catford BridgePlatform 2 estimatedCatford BridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:35Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated07:45Clapham JunctionPlatform 2 estimated08:00Peckham RyePlatform 2 estimated08:11Peckham RyePlatform 4 estimated08:19CatfordCatfordPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:46London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated07:46London Waterloo08:07London Waterloo East08:07London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated08:27Catford BridgePlatform 2 estimatedCatford BridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:40BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:48Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:00Clapham JunctionPlatform 2 estimated08:15Peckham RyePlatform 2 estimated08:31Peckham RyePlatform 4 estimated08:39CatfordCatfordPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:18London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated08:18London Waterloo08:39London Waterloo East08:39London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated08:57Catford BridgePlatform 2 estimatedCatford BridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:10BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:18Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:30Clapham JunctionPlatform 2 estimated08:45Peckham RyePlatform 2 estimated09:01Peckham RyePlatform 4 estimated09:09CatfordCatfordPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:28BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:48London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated08:48London Waterloo09:10London Waterloo East09:10London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated09:28Catford BridgePlatform 2 estimatedCatford BridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:34BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated09:00Clapham JunctionPlatform 2 estimated09:15Peckham RyePlatform 2 estimated09:31Peckham RyePlatform 4 estimated09:39CatfordCatfordPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:18London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated09:18London Waterloo09:40London Waterloo East09:40London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated09:57Catford BridgePlatform 2 estimatedCatford BridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Catford by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Catford is . On an average weekday, there are 5 trains travelling from Barnes to Catford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Catford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Catford cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Catford can start from as little as £3.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Catford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Catford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Catford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Catford?
The distance between Barnes and Catford is 10 miles.Distance: 10 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Catford?
The first train from Barnes to Catford departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Catford?
The last train from Barnes to Catford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Catford to Barnes.