- BarnesPlatform 4 estimated05:52BarnesPlatform 4 estimated06:49London WaterlooPlatform 4 estimated06:49London Waterloo07:12London Waterloo East07:12London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated08:54Canterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated06:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:18London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated07:18London Waterloo07:40London Waterloo East07:40London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated09:30Canterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:19Vauxhall07:19Vauxhall08:12London St Pancras International08:12London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 12 estimated09:08Canterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:35Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated07:48Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated07:54London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated08:10London VictoriaPlatform 1 estimated09:39Canterbury EastPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury EastPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:36BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:56London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated07:56London Waterloo08:19London Waterloo East08:19London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated09:53Canterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:40BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:55Vauxhall07:55Vauxhall08:37London St Pancras International08:37London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 12 estimated09:14Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated09:35Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated09:53Canterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:10BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:25Vauxhall08:25Vauxhall09:09London St Pancras International09:09London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 13 estimated10:08Canterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:10BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:32London WaterlooPlatform 21 estimated08:32London Waterloo09:05London Waterloo East09:05London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated10:53Canterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:28BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:37Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:48Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated08:54London VictoriaPlatform 16 estimated09:10London VictoriaPlatform 2 estimated10:39Canterbury EastPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury EastPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:34BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:49Vauxhall08:49Vauxhall09:37London St Pancras International09:37London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 13 estimated10:14Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated10:35Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated10:53Canterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Barnes to Canterbury
- Train Fares from: £34.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Canterbury by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Canterbury is . On an average weekday, there are 9 trains travelling from Barnes to Canterbury. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Canterbury by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Canterbury cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Canterbury can start from as little as £34.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Canterbury?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Canterbury without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Canterbury.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Canterbury?
The distance between Barnes and Canterbury is 58 miles.Distance: 58 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Canterbury?
The first train from Barnes to Canterbury departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Canterbury?
The last train from Barnes to Canterbury departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Canterbury to Barnes.