- on timeBarnesPlatform 2 estimated07:45BarnesPlatform 2 estimated08:06London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated08:06London Waterloo09:11London Kings Cross09:11London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated09:59CambridgePlatform 4 estimatedCambridgePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 2 estimated08:16BarnesPlatform 2 estimated08:31Vauxhall08:31Vauxhall09:40Tottenham Hale09:40Tottenham HalePlatform 4 estimated10:41CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 2 estimated08:45BarnesPlatform 2 estimated09:06London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated09:06London Waterloo10:11London Kings Cross10:11London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated10:58CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 2 estimated09:16BarnesPlatform 2 estimated09:31Vauxhall09:31Vauxhall10:40Tottenham Hale10:40Tottenham HalePlatform 4 estimated11:41CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 2 estimated09:45BarnesPlatform 2 estimated10:05London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated10:05London Waterloo11:11London Kings Cross11:11London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated11:58CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 2 estimated10:16BarnesPlatform 2 estimated10:31Vauxhall10:31Vauxhall11:40Tottenham Hale11:40Tottenham HalePlatform 4 estimated12:41CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 2 estimated10:45BarnesPlatform 2 estimated11:05London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated11:05London Waterloo12:11London Kings Cross12:11London Kings CrossPlatform 9 estimated12:58CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 2 estimated11:16BarnesPlatform 2 estimated11:31Vauxhall11:31Vauxhall12:40Tottenham Hale12:40Tottenham HalePlatform 4 estimated13:41CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 2 estimated11:45BarnesPlatform 2 estimated12:05London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated12:05London Waterloo13:11London Kings Cross13:11London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated13:58CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 2 estimated12:16BarnesPlatform 2 estimated12:31Vauxhall12:31Vauxhall13:40Tottenham Hale13:40Tottenham HalePlatform 4 estimated14:41CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Barnes to Cambridge
- Train Fares from: £27.20
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 3 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Cambridge by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Cambridge is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Barnes to Cambridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Cambridge by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Cambridge cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Cambridge can start from as little as £27.20 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Cambridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Cambridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Cambridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Cambridge?
The distance between Barnes and Cambridge is 53 miles.Distance: 53 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Cambridge?
The first train from Barnes to Cambridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Cambridge?
The last train from Barnes to Cambridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Cambridge to Barnes.