- on timeBarnes BridgePlatform 222:14Barnes BridgePlatform 222:36FelthamPlatform 222:48FelthamPlatform 223:40ReadingPlatform 600:10ReadingPlatform 801:29Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 306:13Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated07:02GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedon timeGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge23:06Barnes Bridge23:29London WaterlooPlatform 2123:29London Waterloo05:02London Paddington05:02London PaddingtonPlatform 1 estimated06:15Swindon (Wilts)Platform 4 estimated06:40Swindon (Wilts)Platform 1 estimated07:31GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge23:14Barnes Bridge23:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated05:43FelthamPlatform 2 estimated06:45ReadingPlatform 6 estimated07:12ReadingPlatform 9 estimated07:38Swindon (Wilts)Platform 4 estimated07:50Swindon (Wilts)Platform 2 estimated08:48GloucesterPlatform 1 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge23:14Barnes Bridge23:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated05:43FelthamPlatform 2 estimated06:45ReadingPlatform 6 estimated08:03ReadingPlatform 9 estimated09:30GloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barnes Bridge07:14Barnes Bridge07:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated07:48FelthamPlatform 2 estimated08:40ReadingPlatform 6 estimated08:57ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:28Swindon (Wilts)Platform 4 estimated09:36Swindon (Wilts)Platform 2 estimated10:28GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Barnes Bridge08:14Barnes Bridge08:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated08:48FelthamPlatform 2 estimated09:40ReadingPlatform 6 estimated10:03ReadingPlatform 9 estimated11:29GloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- Barnes Bridge09:14Barnes Bridge09:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated09:48FelthamPlatform 2 estimated10:40ReadingPlatform 6 estimated10:59ReadingPlatform 9 estimated11:27Swindon (Wilts)Platform 4 estimated11:36Swindon (Wilts)Platform 2 estimated12:30GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Barnes Bridge10:14Barnes Bridge10:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated10:48FelthamPlatform 2 estimated11:40ReadingPlatform 6 estimated12:03ReadingPlatform 9 estimated13:29GloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Barnes Bridge11:14Barnes Bridge11:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated11:48FelthamPlatform 2 estimated12:40ReadingPlatform 6 estimated12:57ReadingPlatform 8 estimated13:23Swindon (Wilts)Platform 4 estimated13:36Swindon (Wilts)Platform 2 estimated14:29GloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester by train?
The average journey time between Barnes Bridge and Gloucester is . On an average weekday, there are 6 trains travelling from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester cost?
Train tickets from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester can start from as little as £18 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes Bridge and Gloucester?
The distance between Barnes Bridge and Gloucester is 89 miles.Distance: 89 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester?
The first train from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester?
The last train from Barnes Bridge to Gloucester departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Gloucester to Barnes Bridge.