- expected to depart atBarnehurstPlatform 105:27BarnehurstPlatform 105:58London BridgePlatform 806:10London BridgePlatform 1506:33AnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnehurstPlatform 105:42BarnehurstPlatform 106:07New CrossPlatform A estimated06:07New Cross06:30New Cross Gate06:30New Cross GatePlatform 1 estimated06:45AnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnehurstPlatform 105:48BarnehurstPlatform 106:09LewishamPlatform 306:21LewishamPlatform 106:25New CrossPlatform A estimated06:25New Cross06:45New Cross Gate06:45New Cross GatePlatform 1 estimated07:00AnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnehurstPlatform 105:56BarnehurstPlatform 106:27London BridgePlatform 906:40London BridgePlatform 10 estimated07:03AnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated06:10BarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated06:37New CrossPlatform B estimated06:37New Cross07:00New Cross Gate07:00New Cross GatePlatform 1 estimated07:15AnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated06:14BarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated06:35LewishamPlatform 3 estimated06:41LewishamPlatform 1 estimated06:50London BridgePlatform 807:00London BridgePlatform 407:12Norwood JunctionPlatform 4 estimated07:22Norwood JunctionPlatform 1 estimated07:25AnerleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAnerleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated06:28BarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated06:49LewishamPlatform 3 estimated06:54LewishamPlatform 106:58New CrossPlatform A06:58New Cross07:15New Cross Gate07:15New Cross GatePlatform 1 estimated07:30AnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated06:36BarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated07:03New CrossPlatform A estimated07:03New Cross07:18New Cross Gate07:18New Cross GatePlatform 2 estimated07:33AnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated06:49BarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated07:20London BridgePlatform 8 estimated07:30London BridgePlatform 4 estimated07:42Norwood JunctionPlatform 4 estimated07:52Norwood JunctionPlatform 1 estimated07:55AnerleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAnerleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated07:00BarnehurstPlatform 1 estimated07:27New CrossPlatform B estimated07:27New Cross07:45New Cross Gate07:45New Cross GatePlatform 1 estimated08:00AnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAnerleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnehurst to Anerley by train?
The average journey time between Barnehurst and Anerley is . On an average weekday, there are 5 trains travelling from Barnehurst to Anerley. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnehurst to Anerley by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnehurst to Anerley cost?
Train tickets from Barnehurst to Anerley can start from as little as £5.10 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnehurst to Anerley?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnehurst to Anerley without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnehurst to Anerley.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnehurst and Anerley?
The distance between Barnehurst and Anerley is 10 miles.Distance: 10 miles
What time is the first train from Barnehurst to Anerley?
The first train from Barnehurst to Anerley departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnehurst to Anerley?
The last train from Barnehurst to Anerley departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Anerley to Barnehurst.