- Bardon Mill07:09Bardon Mill08:09NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated09:35NewcastlePlatform 11 estimated10:58DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated11:37DoncasterPlatform 4 estimated12:25Habrough13:20HabroughPlatform 1 estimated13:37New HollandPlatform 1 estimatedNew HollandPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- Bardon Mill07:36Bardon Mill08:38NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated09:29NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated10:54DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated11:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated12:25Habrough13:20Habrough13:37New HollandNew HollandPeak
- Bardon Mill08:42Bardon Mill09:39NewcastlePlatform 5 estimated10:26NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated11:53DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated13:37DoncasterPlatform 4 estimated14:25Habrough15:20Habrough15:37New HollandNew HollandPeak
- Bardon Mill13:22Bardon Mill14:11NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated15:33NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated16:56DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated17:38DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated18:29Habrough19:25Habrough19:42New HollandNew HollandOff Peak
Journey information from Bardon Mill to New Holland
- Train Fares from: £85.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 3
How long does it take to travel from Bardon Mill to New Holland by train?
The average journey time between Bardon Mill and New Holland is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 3 trains per day travelling from Bardon Mill to New Holland. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Bardon Mill to New Holland?
No, it is not possible to travel from Bardon Mill to New Holland without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Bardon Mill to New Holland.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Bardon Mill and New Holland?
The distance between Bardon Mill and New Holland is 119 miles.Distance: 119 miles
What time is the first train from Bardon Mill to New Holland?
The first train from Bardon Mill to New Holland departs at .
What time is the last train from Bardon Mill to New Holland?
The last train from Bardon Mill to New Holland departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Bardon Mill to New Holland
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Bardon Mill to New Holland here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for New Holland to Bardon Mill