- expected to depart atBardon MillPlatform 217:52Bardon MillPlatform 218:33CarlislePlatform 219:04CarlislePlatform 1 estimated20:14HaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBardon MillPlatform 118:25Bardon MillPlatform 119:14NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated19:36NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated21:17HaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedon timeHaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBardon MillPlatform 219:20Bardon MillPlatform 220:00CarlislePlatform 5 estimated20:16CarlislePlatform 1 estimated21:32HaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBardon MillPlatform 220:20Bardon MillPlatform 221:01CarlislePlatform 5 estimated22:15CarlislePlatform 3 estimated23:31HaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBardon MillPlatform 222:20Bardon MillPlatform 223:00CarlislePlatform 5 estimated23:18CarlislePlatform 3 estimated00:53Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated00:53Glasgow Central06:00Glasgow Queen Street06:00Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated06:45HaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBardon MillPlatform 122:43Bardon MillPlatform 123:40NewcastlePlatform 5 estimated06:22NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated08:07Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated08:21Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 9W estimated08:27HaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBardon MillPlatform 122:43Bardon MillPlatform 123:40NewcastlePlatform 5 estimated07:35NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated09:15HaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Bardon MillPlatform 2 estimated07:16Bardon MillPlatform 2 estimated07:57CarlislePlatform 1 estimated08:12CarlislePlatform 3 estimated09:30HaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Bardon MillPlatform 1 estimated07:36Bardon MillPlatform 1 estimated08:38NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated09:35NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated11:15HaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedon timeHaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Bardon Mill08:55Bardon Mill09:33CarlislePlatform 5 estimated10:12CarlislePlatform 1 estimated11:28HaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Bardon Mill to Haymarket
- Train Fares from: £18.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Bardon Mill to Haymarket by train?
The average journey time between Bardon Mill and Haymarket is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Bardon Mill to Haymarket. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Bardon Mill to Haymarket?
No, it is not possible to travel from Bardon Mill to Haymarket without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Bardon Mill to Haymarket.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Bardon Mill and Haymarket?
The distance between Bardon Mill and Haymarket is 75 miles.Distance: 75 miles
What time is the first train from Bardon Mill to Haymarket?
The first train from Bardon Mill to Haymarket departs at .
What time is the last train from Bardon Mill to Haymarket?
The last train from Bardon Mill to Haymarket departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Bardon Mill to Haymarket
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Bardon Mill to Haymarket here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Haymarket to Bardon Mill