- on timeAylesfordPlatform 208:08AylesfordPlatform 208:43TonbridgePlatform 108:58TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated09:31RedhillPlatform 1A09:44RedhillPlatform 209:51Gatwick AirportPlatform 3 estimated10:09Gatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimated11:20HavantPlatform 211:27HavantPlatform 211:40FrattonPlatform 2on timeFrattonPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 208:08AylesfordPlatform 208:43TonbridgePlatform 109:19TonbridgePlatform 2 estimated09:59London Waterloo EastPlatform D estimated09:59London Waterloo East10:30London Waterloo10:30London WaterlooPlatform 12 estimated11:53FrattonPlatform 3on timeFrattonPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 208:08AylesfordPlatform 208:43TonbridgePlatform 108:58TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated09:31RedhillPlatform 1A10:14RedhillPlatform 1B estimated10:42GuildfordPlatform 811:04GuildfordPlatform 411:53FrattonPlatform 3on timeFrattonPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 209:20AylesfordPlatform 209:55TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated10:01TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated10:36RedhillPlatform 1A estimated10:41Redhill10:53Gatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated11:09Gatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimated12:20HavantPlatform 212:27HavantPlatform 212:40FrattonPlatform 2on timeFrattonPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 209:20AylesfordPlatform 209:55TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated10:19TonbridgePlatform 2 estimated10:59London Waterloo EastPlatform D estimated10:59London Waterloo East11:30London Waterloo11:30London WaterlooPlatform 10 estimated12:53FrattonPlatform 3on timeFrattonPlatform 3Off Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 2 estimated10:20AylesfordPlatform 2 estimated10:55TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated11:01TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated11:36RedhillPlatform 1A estimated11:42Redhill11:51Gatwick AirportPlatform 3 estimated12:09Gatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimated13:20HavantPlatform 213:27HavantPlatform 213:40FrattonPlatform 2on timeFrattonPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 2 estimated10:20AylesfordPlatform 2 estimated10:55TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated11:19TonbridgePlatform 2 estimated11:59London Waterloo EastPlatform D estimated11:59London Waterloo East12:30London Waterloo12:30London WaterlooPlatform 14 estimated13:53FrattonPlatform 3on timeFrattonPlatform 3Off Peak
Journey information from Aylesford to Fratton
- Train Fares from: £45.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 3 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Aylesford to Fratton by train?
The average journey time between Aylesford and Fratton is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 5 trains per day travelling from Aylesford to Fratton. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aylesford to Fratton?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aylesford to Fratton without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aylesford to Fratton.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aylesford and Fratton?
The distance between Aylesford and Fratton is 75 miles.Distance: 75 miles
What time is the first train from Aylesford to Fratton?
The first train from Aylesford to Fratton departs at .
What time is the last train from Aylesford to Fratton?
The last train from Aylesford to Fratton departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Aylesford to Fratton
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aylesford to Fratton here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Fratton to Aylesford