- departedAylesfordPlatform 218:40AylesfordPlatform 219:07Paddock WoodPlatform 319:30Paddock WoodPlatform 119:38TonbridgePlatform 219:42TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated20:25BattlePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBattlePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 219:10AylesfordPlatform 219:37Paddock WoodPlatform 320:00Paddock WoodPlatform 120:08TonbridgePlatform 2 estimated20:29TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated21:11BattlePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBattlePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- expected to depart atAylesfordPlatform 219:50AylesfordPlatform 220:25TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated20:59TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated21:41BattlePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBattlePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 2 estimated20:50AylesfordPlatform 2 estimated21:25TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated21:29TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated22:11BattlePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBattlePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 2 estimated21:50AylesfordPlatform 2 estimated22:25TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated22:29TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated23:11BattlePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBattlePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 2 estimated22:50AylesfordPlatform 2 estimated23:25TonbridgePlatform 2 estimated23:29TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated00:11BattlePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBattlePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aylesford04:48Aylesford05:20Paddock WoodPlatform 3 estimated05:28Paddock WoodPlatform 1 estimated05:36TonbridgePlatform 2 estimated06:05TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated06:46BattleBattlePeak
- Aylesford06:13Aylesford06:43Paddock WoodPlatform 3 estimated06:52Paddock WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:00TonbridgePlatform 2 estimated07:12TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated07:54BattleBattlePeak
- Aylesford06:49Aylesford07:19Paddock WoodPlatform 3 estimated07:32Paddock WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:40TonbridgePlatform 2 estimated07:59TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated08:46BattleBattlePeak
- Aylesford07:26Aylesford07:56Paddock WoodPlatform 3 estimated08:02Paddock WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:13TonbridgePlatform 2 estimated08:27TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated09:17BattleBattlePeak
How long does it take to travel from Aylesford to Battle by train?
The average journey time between Aylesford and Battle is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Aylesford to Battle. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aylesford to Battle?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aylesford to Battle without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aylesford to Battle.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aylesford and Battle?
The distance between Aylesford and Battle is 27 miles.Distance: 27 miles
What time is the first train from Aylesford to Battle?
The first train from Aylesford to Battle departs at .
What time is the last train from Aylesford to Battle?
The last train from Aylesford to Battle departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aylesford to Battle
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aylesford to Battle here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Battle to Aylesford