- on timeAylesfordPlatform 118:23AylesfordPlatform 118:39Strood (Kent)Platform 318:58Strood (Kent)Platform 2 estimated19:31London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 13 estimated19:50London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A20:18East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated20:23East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated21:31ArundelPlatform 2on timeArundelPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 218:40AylesfordPlatform 219:07Paddock WoodPlatform 319:30Paddock WoodPlatform 120:11London BridgePlatform 8 estimated20:22London BridgePlatform 10 estimated20:38East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated20:53East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated22:01ArundelPlatform 2on timeArundelPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 219:10AylesfordPlatform 219:37Paddock WoodPlatform 320:00Paddock WoodPlatform 1 estimated20:41London BridgePlatform 9 estimated20:52London BridgePlatform 14 estimated21:08East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated21:23East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated22:31ArundelPlatform 2on timeArundelPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 219:50AylesfordPlatform 220:25TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated21:01TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated21:36RedhillPlatform 1 estimated21:43Redhill21:53Gatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated22:09Gatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimated22:55ArundelPlatform 2on timeArundelPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 120:11AylesfordPlatform 120:27Strood (Kent)Platform 3 estimated20:32Strood (Kent)Platform 2 estimated21:10London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 11 estimated21:10London St Pancras International22:06London Victoria22:06London VictoriaPlatform 19 estimated23:29ArundelPlatform 2on timeArundelPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAylesfordPlatform 2 estimated20:50AylesfordPlatform 2 estimated21:25TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated22:01TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated22:36RedhillPlatform 1 estimated22:43RedhillPlatform 2 estimated22:52Gatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated23:09Gatwick AirportPlatform 7 estimated23:57ArundelPlatform 2on timeArundelPlatform 2Off Peak
- Aylesford04:48Aylesford05:20Paddock WoodPlatform 3 estimated05:28Paddock WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:16London BridgePlatform 3 estimated06:30London BridgePlatform 4 estimated06:46East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated06:52East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated07:57ArundelArundelPeak
- Aylesford05:57Aylesford06:13Strood (Kent)Platform 3 estimated06:23Strood (Kent)Platform 2 estimated07:25London BridgePlatform 9 estimated07:35London BridgePlatform 4 estimated08:09Three BridgesPlatform 5 estimated08:14Three BridgesPlatform 3 estimated09:01ArundelArundelPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aylesford to Arundel by train?
The average journey time between Aylesford and Arundel is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 3 trains per day travelling from Aylesford to Arundel. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aylesford to Arundel?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aylesford to Arundel without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aylesford to Arundel.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aylesford and Arundel?
The distance between Aylesford and Arundel is 54 miles.Distance: 54 miles
What time is the first train from Aylesford to Arundel?
The first train from Aylesford to Arundel departs at .
What time is the last train from Aylesford to Arundel?
The last train from Aylesford to Arundel departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aylesford to Arundel
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aylesford to Arundel here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Arundel to Aylesford