- Aylesbury Vale Parkway05:13Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:16London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated06:16London Marylebone07:35London St Pancras International07:35London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated09:23NottinghamPlatform 3B estimatedNottinghamPlatform 3B estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway05:41Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:49London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated06:49London Marylebone08:05London St Pancras International08:05London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated09:57NottinghamPlatform 6C estimatedNottinghamPlatform 6C estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:16Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:22London MarylebonePlatform 2 estimated07:22London Marylebone08:34London St Pancras International08:34London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated10:16NottinghamPlatform 7 estimatedNottinghamPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:50Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:53London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated07:53London Marylebone09:05London St Pancras International09:05London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated10:52NottinghamPlatform 3A estimatedNottinghamPlatform 3A estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:22Aylesbury Vale Parkway08:26London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated08:26London Marylebone09:34London St Pancras International09:34London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 1 estimated11:14NottinghamPlatform 7 estimatedNottinghamPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:48Aylesbury Vale Parkway09:00London MarylebonePlatform 5 estimated09:00London Marylebone09:48London Kings Cross09:48London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated10:49GranthamPlatform 2 estimated11:00GranthamPlatform 4 estimated11:34NottinghamPlatform 6B estimatedNottinghamPlatform 6B estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway08:09Aylesbury Vale Parkway09:17London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated09:17London Marylebone10:05London St Pancras International10:05London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated12:05NottinghamPlatform 6 estimatedNottinghamPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway08:36Aylesbury Vale Parkway09:44London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated09:44London Marylebone10:34London St Pancras International10:34London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated12:13NottinghamPlatform 7 estimatedNottinghamPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway09:15Aylesbury Vale Parkway10:23London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated10:23London Marylebone11:34London St Pancras International11:34London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 1 estimated13:13NottinghamPlatform 7 estimatedNottinghamPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway10:10Aylesbury Vale Parkway11:20London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated11:20London Marylebone12:05London St Pancras International12:05London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 1 estimated13:53NottinghamPlatform 3A estimatedNottinghamPlatform 3A estimatedSuper Off Peak
Journey information from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham
- Train Fares from: £21.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 4
How long does it take to travel from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham by train?
The average journey time between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Nottingham is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Nottingham?
The distance between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Nottingham is 78 miles.Distance: 78 miles
What time is the first train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham?
The first train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham departs at .
What time is the last train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham?
The last train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Nottingham here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Nottingham to Aylesbury Vale Parkway