- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 114:10Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 115:20London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated15:20London Marylebone16:17London Euston16:17London Euston18:23StockportPlatform 3 estimated18:56StockportPlatform 2 estimated19:03BramhallPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBramhallPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 116:25Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 116:35Aylesbury16:45AylesburyPlatform 217:47London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated17:47London Marylebone18:57London Euston18:57London Euston20:25Stoke-on-trentPlatform 220:30Stoke-on-trentPlatform 321:05BramhallPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBramhallPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 117:25Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 117:35Aylesbury18:29AylesburyPlatform 118:45Princes RisboroughPlatform 219:27Princes RisboroughPlatform 320:04BanburyPlatform 420:55BanburyPlatform 222:44Stoke-on-trentPlatform 223:00Stoke-on-trentPlatform 323:40BramhallPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBramhallPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 119:25Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 119:35Aylesbury19:45AylesburyPlatform 320:52London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated20:52London Marylebone21:51London Euston21:51London Euston00:38StockportPlatform 3 estimated05:47StockportPlatform 2 estimated05:55BramhallPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBramhallPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 120:25Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 120:35Aylesbury20:45AylesburyPlatform 321:50London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated22:08London MarylebonePlatform 5 estimated00:04Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated00:04Birmingham Moor Street05:57Birmingham New Street05:57Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated06:44Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated06:58Stoke-on-trentPlatform 3 estimated07:33BramhallPlatform 2 estimatedBramhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 121:25Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 121:35Aylesbury21:45AylesburyPlatform 322:50London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated22:50London Marylebone00:34London Euston00:34London Euston02:03NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated05:45NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated07:15Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated07:20Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated07:37MacclesfieldPlatform 1 estimated07:49MacclesfieldPlatform 3 estimated08:00BramhallPlatform 2 estimatedBramhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 122:40Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 123:48London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated23:48London Marylebone06:16London Euston06:16London Euston07:45Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated07:56Stoke-on-trentPlatform 3 estimated08:33BramhallPlatform 2 estimatedBramhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway05:13Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:16London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated06:16London Marylebone07:20London Euston07:20London Euston08:48Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated08:56Stoke-on-trentPlatform 3 estimated09:31BramhallPlatform 2 estimatedBramhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:16Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:22London MarylebonePlatform 2 estimated07:22London Marylebone08:20London Euston08:20London Euston09:48Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated09:56Stoke-on-trentPlatform 3 estimated10:31BramhallPlatform 2 estimatedBramhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:50Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:53London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated07:53London Marylebone08:10Baker Street08:10Baker Street08:40London Euston08:40London Euston10:36StockportPlatform 3 estimated10:57StockportPlatform 2 estimated11:04BramhallPlatform 1 estimatedBramhallPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall by train?
The average journey time between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Bramhall is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Bramhall?
The distance between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Bramhall is 119 miles.Distance: 119 miles
What time is the first train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall?
The first train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall departs at .
What time is the last train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall?
The last train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Bramhall here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Bramhall to Aylesbury Vale Parkway