- expected to depart atAstonPlatform 209:53AstonPlatform 210:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B10:01Birmingham New Street10:33Birmingham Snow Hill10:33Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 111:02HagleyPlatform 1on timeHagleyPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 210:03AstonPlatform 210:11Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B10:25Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B10:31Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 310:42Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 111:02HagleyPlatform 1on timeHagleyPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 210:03AstonPlatform 210:11Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B10:11Birmingham New Street10:43Birmingham Snow Hill10:43Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 111:12HagleyPlatform 1on timeHagleyPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 210:23AstonPlatform 210:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B10:31Birmingham New Street11:03Birmingham Snow Hill11:03Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 111:32Hagleyon timeHagleyPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 210:53AstonPlatform 210:59Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1210:59Birmingham New Street11:33Birmingham Snow Hill11:33Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 112:02HagleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeHagleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 211:03AstonPlatform 211:11Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B11:25Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B11:31Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 3 estimated11:42Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated12:02HagleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeHagleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 211:03AstonPlatform 211:11Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B11:11Birmingham New Street11:43Birmingham Snow Hill11:43Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 112:12Hagleyon timeHagleyPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated11:23AstonPlatform 2 estimated11:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated11:31Birmingham New Street12:03Birmingham Snow Hill12:03Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 112:32Hagleyon timeHagleyPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated11:53AstonPlatform 2 estimated12:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated12:01Birmingham New Street12:33Birmingham Snow Hill12:33Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 1 estimated13:02HagleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeHagleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated12:03AstonPlatform 2 estimated12:11Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated12:25Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimated12:31Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 3 estimated12:42Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated13:02HagleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeHagleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aston to Hagley by train?
The average journey time between Aston and Hagley is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 3 trains per day travelling from Aston to Hagley. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aston to Hagley?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aston to Hagley without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aston to Hagley.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aston and Hagley?
The distance between Aston and Hagley is 13 miles.Distance: 13 miles
What time is the first train from Aston to Hagley?
The first train from Aston to Hagley departs at .
What time is the last train from Aston to Hagley?
The last train from Aston to Hagley departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Hagley to Aston