- on timeAspley Guise05:30Aspley Guise06:00BedfordPlatform 1A estimated06:22BedfordPlatform 2 estimated07:09London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated07:09London St Pancras International08:00London Paddington08:00London PaddingtonPlatform 8 estimated08:26ReadingPlatform 9 estimated08:42ReadingPlatform 4 estimated08:49Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TrianglePeak
- on timeAspley Guise05:30Aspley Guise06:00BedfordPlatform 1A estimated06:22BedfordPlatform 2 estimated07:24London BridgePlatform 4 estimated07:39London BridgePlatform 8 estimated07:44London Waterloo EastPlatform D estimated07:44London Waterloo East08:07London Waterloo08:07London WaterlooPlatform 14 estimated09:22Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TrianglePeak
- on timeAspley Guise06:39Aspley Guise06:53BletchleyPlatform 6 estimated07:00BletchleyPlatform 4 estimated07:39London EustonPlatform 11 estimated07:39London Euston08:30London Paddington08:30London PaddingtonPlatform 2 estimated08:55ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:12ReadingPlatform 6 estimated09:19Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TrianglePeak
- on timeAspley Guise06:39Aspley Guise06:53BletchleyPlatform 6 estimated07:06BletchleyPlatform 4 estimated08:24Clapham JunctionPlatform 17 estimated08:58Clapham JunctionPlatform 6 estimated10:02Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TrianglePeak
- Aspley Guise07:58Aspley Guise08:12BletchleyPlatform 5 estimated08:27BletchleyPlatform 4 estimated09:10London EustonPlatform 14 estimated09:10London Euston10:00London Paddington10:00London PaddingtonPlatform 2 estimated10:25ReadingPlatform 9 estimated10:42ReadingPlatform 6 estimated10:49Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TrianglePeak
- Aspley Guise07:58Aspley Guise08:12BletchleyPlatform 5 estimated08:17BletchleyPlatform 4 estimated09:35Clapham JunctionPlatform 17 estimated09:58Clapham JunctionPlatform 6 estimated11:02Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TrianglePeak
- Aspley Guise08:58Aspley Guise09:12BletchleyPlatform 6 estimated09:27BletchleyPlatform 4 estimated10:19London EustonPlatform 8 estimated10:19London Euston11:03London Paddington11:03London PaddingtonPlatform 10 estimated11:28ReadingPlatform 7 estimated11:42ReadingPlatform 6 estimated11:49Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- Aspley Guise08:58Aspley Guise09:12BletchleyPlatform 6 estimated09:17BletchleyPlatform 4 estimated10:35Clapham JunctionPlatform 17 estimated10:58Clapham JunctionPlatform 6 estimated12:02Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- Aspley Guise09:58Aspley Guise10:12BletchleyPlatform 6 estimated10:27BletchleyPlatform 4 estimated11:19London EustonPlatform 11 estimated11:19London Euston12:03London Paddington12:03London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated12:29ReadingPlatform 7 estimated12:42ReadingPlatform 6 estimated12:49Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- Aspley Guise09:58Aspley Guise10:12BletchleyPlatform 6 estimated10:17BletchleyPlatform 4 estimated11:35Clapham JunctionPlatform 17 estimated11:58Clapham JunctionPlatform 6 estimated13:02Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle by train?
The average journey time between Aspley Guise and Winnersh Triangle is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 4 trains per day travelling from Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aspley Guise and Winnersh Triangle?
The distance between Aspley Guise and Winnersh Triangle is 42 miles.Distance: 42 miles
What time is the first train from Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle?
The first train from Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle departs at .
What time is the last train from Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle?
The last train from Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aspley Guise to Winnersh Triangle here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Winnersh Triangle to Aspley Guise