- on timeAspley GuisePlatform 1 estimated19:01Aspley GuisePlatform 1 estimated19:31BedfordPlatform 1A estimated19:40BedfordPlatform 4 estimated20:23LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated21:09LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated22:48Wakefield WestgatePlatform 2 estimated22:48Wakefield Westgate09:20Wakefield Kirkgate09:20Wakefield Kirkgate09:33StreethouseStreethouseSuper Off Peak
- on timeAspley GuisePlatform 2 estimated19:07Aspley GuisePlatform 2 estimated19:22BletchleyPlatform 6 estimated19:52BletchleyPlatform 4 estimated20:46London Euston20:46London Euston22:00London Kings Cross22:00London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated00:06Wakefield WestgatePlatform 2 estimated00:06Wakefield Westgate09:20Wakefield Kirkgate09:20Wakefield Kirkgate09:33StreethouseStreethouseSuper Off Peak
- on timeAspley GuisePlatform 2 estimated20:04Aspley GuisePlatform 2 estimated20:19BletchleyPlatform 5 estimated20:41BletchleyPlatform 3 estimated22:17Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimated22:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated00:10Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 9 estimated06:32Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated07:25LeedsPlatform 15 estimated08:33LeedsPlatform 10B estimated09:02Wakefield KirkgatePlatform 2 estimated09:20Wakefield Kirkgate09:33StreethouseStreethouseSuper Off Peak
- on timeAspley GuisePlatform 2 estimated21:28Aspley GuisePlatform 2 estimated21:43BletchleyPlatform 5 estimated22:15BletchleyPlatform 3 estimated00:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimated09:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:53Wakefield WestgatePlatform 2 estimated10:53Wakefield Westgate12:55Wakefield Kirkgate12:55Wakefield Kirkgate13:08StreethouseStreethouseSuper Off Peak
- on timeAspley GuisePlatform 2 estimated22:29Aspley GuisePlatform 2 estimated22:43BletchleyPlatform 5 estimated07:43BletchleyPlatform 5 estimated08:43London EustonPlatform 11 estimated08:43London Euston10:07London Kings Cross10:07London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated12:11Wakefield WestgatePlatform 2 estimated12:11Wakefield Westgate12:55Wakefield Kirkgate12:55Wakefield Kirkgate13:08StreethouseStreethouseSuper Off Peak
Journey information from Aspley Guise to Streethouse
- Train Fares from: £100.90
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aspley Guise to Streethouse by train?
The average journey time between Aspley Guise and Streethouse is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains per day travelling from Aspley Guise to Streethouse. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aspley Guise to Streethouse?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aspley Guise to Streethouse without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aspley Guise to Streethouse.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aspley Guise and Streethouse?
The distance between Aspley Guise and Streethouse is 119 miles.Distance: 119 miles
What time is the first train from Aspley Guise to Streethouse?
The first train from Aspley Guise to Streethouse departs at .
What time is the last train from Aspley Guise to Streethouse?
The last train from Aspley Guise to Streethouse departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Streethouse to Aspley Guise