- departedAlbany ParkPlatform 123:27Albany ParkPlatform 123:58London BridgePlatform 300:11London BridgePlatform 11 estimated00:53Three BridgesPlatform 3 estimated01:00Three Bridges01:52Hassockson timeHassocksPeak
- on timeAlbany Park04:55Albany Park05:24London BridgePlatform 8 estimated05:35London BridgePlatform 4 estimated06:32HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAlbany Park05:22Albany Park05:51London BridgePlatform 9 estimated06:15London BridgePlatform 4 estimated07:09HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAlbany Park05:53Albany Park06:18London BridgePlatform 8 estimated06:35London BridgePlatform 4 estimated07:34HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAlbany Park06:32Albany Park07:04London BridgePlatform 3 estimated07:15London BridgePlatform 4 estimated08:08HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Albany Park07:00Albany Park07:25London BridgePlatform 9 estimated07:35London BridgePlatform 4 estimated08:33HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Albany Park07:42Albany Park08:05London BridgePlatform 9 estimated08:15London BridgePlatform 4 estimated09:09HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Albany Park07:46Albany Park08:13London BridgePlatform 9 estimated08:25London BridgePlatform 4 estimated09:06Haywards HeathPlatform 2 estimated09:11Haywards HeathPlatform 1 estimated09:20HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Albany Park08:02Albany Park08:25London BridgePlatform 9 estimated08:35London BridgePlatform 4 estimated09:33HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Albany Park08:10Albany Park08:37London BridgePlatform 9 estimated08:51London BridgePlatform 4 estimated09:06East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated09:11East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated09:50HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Albany Park to Hassocks by train?
The average journey time between Albany Park and Hassocks is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 8 trains per day travelling from Albany Park to Hassocks. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Albany Park to Hassocks?
No, it is not possible to travel from Albany Park to Hassocks without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Albany Park to Hassocks.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Albany Park and Hassocks?
The distance between Albany Park and Hassocks is 37 miles.Distance: 37 miles
What time is the first train from Albany Park to Hassocks?
The first train from Albany Park to Hassocks departs at .
What time is the last train from Albany Park to Hassocks?
The last train from Albany Park to Hassocks departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Albany Park to Hassocks
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Albany Park to Hassocks here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Hassocks to Albany Park