- departedAberdourPlatform 119:51AberdourPlatform 120:27Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 1521:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 1421:47Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated21:47Glasgow Queen Street22:20Glasgow Central22:20Glasgow CentralPlatform 7 estimated22:41KirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedon timeKirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdourPlatform 1 estimated06:09AberdourPlatform 1 estimated06:47Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated07:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 10 estimated07:47Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated07:47Glasgow Queen Street08:20Glasgow Central08:20Glasgow CentralPlatform 11 estimated08:42KirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedKirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdourPlatform 1 estimated06:44AberdourPlatform 1 estimated07:15HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated07:31HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated08:31Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated08:46Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated09:11KirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedKirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdourPlatform 1 estimated07:01AberdourPlatform 1 estimated07:30HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated07:46HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated08:34MotherwellPlatform 2 estimated08:46MotherwellPlatform 3 estimated09:05Newton (Lanark)Platform 1 estimated09:19Newton (Lanark)Platform 1 estimated09:22KirkhillPlatform 1 estimatedKirkhillPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdourPlatform 1 estimated07:26AberdourPlatform 1 estimated08:48Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated08:48Glasgow Queen Street09:20Glasgow Central09:20Glasgow CentralPlatform 5 estimated09:41KirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedKirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdourPlatform 1 estimated07:41AberdourPlatform 1 estimated08:14HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated08:20HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated09:09Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated09:09Glasgow Queen Street09:45Glasgow Central09:45Glasgow CentralPlatform 9 estimated10:11KirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedKirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdourPlatform 1 estimated07:41AberdourPlatform 1 estimated08:14HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated08:31HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated09:56Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated10:20Glasgow CentralPlatform 6 estimated10:41KirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedKirkhillPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdour to Kirkhill by train?
The average journey time between Aberdour and Kirkhill is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 5 trains per day travelling from Aberdour to Kirkhill. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aberdour to Kirkhill?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdour to Kirkhill without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdour to Kirkhill.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdour and Kirkhill?
The distance between Aberdour and Kirkhill is 37 miles.Distance: 37 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdour to Kirkhill?
The first train from Aberdour to Kirkhill departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdour to Kirkhill?
The last train from Aberdour to Kirkhill departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Kirkhill to Aberdour