- on timeAberdourPlatform 106:44AberdourPlatform 107:20Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated07:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated08:25Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated08:36Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated08:57Clydebankon timeClydebankPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 107:27AberdourPlatform 108:47Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated09:06Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated09:27Clydebankon timeClydebankPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 107:40AberdourPlatform 108:20Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated08:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated09:20Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated09:36Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated09:56Clydebankon timeClydebankPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 108:11AberdourPlatform 108:44Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 20 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated09:48Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated10:06Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated10:27Clydebankon timeClydebankPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 108:41AberdourPlatform 109:19Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated10:20Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated10:36Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated10:57Clydebankon timeClydebankPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 109:27AberdourPlatform 109:54HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:06HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated10:48Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated11:07Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated11:27Clydebankon timeClydebankPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 110:15AberdourPlatform 110:50Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated11:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated11:48Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated12:06Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated12:27Clydebankon timeClydebankPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 110:48AberdourPlatform 111:19HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated11:34HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated12:22Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated12:36Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated12:56Clydebankon timeClydebankPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 111:15AberdourPlatform 111:45HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated12:05HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated12:44Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated13:06Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated13:27Clydebankon timeClydebankPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 111:42AberdourPlatform 112:16Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated12:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated13:19Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated13:37Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated13:57Clydebankon timeClydebankPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdour to Clydebank by train?
The average journey time between Aberdour and Clydebank is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 5 trains per day travelling from Aberdour to Clydebank. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aberdour to Clydebank?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdour to Clydebank without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdour to Clydebank.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdour and Clydebank?
The distance between Aberdour and Clydebank is 44 miles.Distance: 44 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdour to Clydebank?
The first train from Aberdour to Clydebank departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdour to Clydebank?
The last train from Aberdour to Clydebank departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aberdour to Clydebank
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aberdour to Clydebank here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Clydebank to Aberdour