- on timeAberdourPlatform 106:44AberdourPlatform 107:15HaymarketPlatform 107:20HaymarketPlatform 408:08Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated08:27Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 6 estimated08:32AshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 107:27AberdourPlatform 108:00LinlithgowPlatform 208:05LinlithgowPlatform 208:40Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated08:56Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 1 estimated09:01AshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 107:27AberdourPlatform 108:47Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated09:26Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 1 estimated09:31AshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 107:40AberdourPlatform 108:14HaymarketPlatform 108:19HaymarketPlatform 409:06Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated09:26Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 1 estimated09:31AshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 108:11AberdourPlatform 108:39HaymarketPlatform 108:51HaymarketPlatform 409:38Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated09:56Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated10:01AshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 108:41AberdourPlatform 109:13HaymarketPlatform 109:20HaymarketPlatform 2 estimated10:09Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated10:26Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated10:31AshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 109:27AberdourPlatform 109:59Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated10:15Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated11:07Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated11:27Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated11:32AshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 110:15AberdourPlatform 110:45HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:50HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated11:37Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated11:57Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated12:02AshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 111:15AberdourPlatform 111:45HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated12:05HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated12:44Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated12:56Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 1 estimated13:01AshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 111:42AberdourPlatform 112:10HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated12:20HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated13:07Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated13:26Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated13:31AshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAshfieldPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdour to Ashfield by train?
The average journey time between Aberdour and Ashfield is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Aberdour to Ashfield. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aberdour to Ashfield?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdour to Ashfield without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdour to Ashfield.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdour and Ashfield?
The distance between Aberdour and Ashfield is 38 miles.Distance: 38 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdour to Ashfield?
The first train from Aberdour to Ashfield departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdour to Ashfield?
The last train from Aberdour to Ashfield departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aberdour to Ashfield
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aberdour to Ashfield here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Ashfield to Aberdour