- on timeAberdeenPlatform 316:00AberdeenPlatform 318:33Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated19:36Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated00:54StevenagePlatform 1 estimated01:17StevenagePlatform 4 estimated01:59CambridgePlatform 1 estimated05:20CambridgePlatform 2 estimated05:41Newport (Essex)Platform 1 estimatedon timeNewport (Essex)Platform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated18:18AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated00:14YorkPlatform 3 estimated04:40YorkPlatform 11 estimated06:09PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated06:28PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated07:02ElyPlatform 2 estimated07:29ElyPlatform 3 estimated08:13Newport (Essex)Platform 1 estimatedNewport (Essex)Platform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated23:29Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated23:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated07:07London Euston07:07London Euston07:58London Liverpool Street07:58London Liverpool StreetPlatform 3 estimated09:00Newport (Essex)Newport (Essex)Super Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated05:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated09:40London Kings Cross09:40London Kings Cross10:28London Liverpool Street10:28London Liverpool StreetPlatform 6 estimated11:27Newport (Essex)Newport (Essex)Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated07:49London Euston07:49London Euston08:40Tottenham Hale08:40Tottenham HalePlatform 4 estimated09:30Newport (Essex)Newport (Essex)Super Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated12:46PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated13:19PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated14:08CambridgePlatform 8 estimated14:20CambridgePlatform 8 estimated14:43Newport (Essex)Newport (Essex)Super Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated13:48PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated14:19PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated15:08CambridgePlatform 8 estimated15:20CambridgePlatform 8 estimated15:43Newport (Essex)Newport (Essex)Super Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated14:50London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated14:50London Kings Cross15:40Tottenham Hale15:40Tottenham HalePlatform 4 estimated16:27Newport (Essex)Newport (Essex)Super Off Peak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex)
- Train Fares from: £87
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex) by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Newport (Essex) is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex). The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex) by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex) cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex) can start from as little as £87 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex)?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex) without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex).No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Newport (Essex)?
The distance between Aberdeen and Newport (Essex) is 369 miles.Distance: 369 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex)?
The first train from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex) departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex)?
The last train from Aberdeen to Newport (Essex) departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Newport (Essex) to Aberdeen.