- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:30AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:01Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated06:13Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 10 estimated07:33CarlislePlatform 4 estimated07:46CarlislePlatform 4 estimated09:21Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated09:27Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 1 estimated09:56ChesterPlatform 3 estimated10:01ChesterPlatform 7B estimated10:18BromboroughPlatform 1 estimatedBromboroughPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated04:29Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated05:33Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated05:55Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated06:21Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 1 estimated06:51ChesterPlatform 3 estimated07:00ChesterPlatform 7B estimated07:18BromboroughPlatform 1 estimatedBromboroughPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated04:29Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated06:29Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated07:19Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 4 estimated07:43Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 1 estimated08:07BromboroughPlatform 2 estimatedBromboroughPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated11:15Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated11:29Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated12:20Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 5 estimated12:43Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 1 estimated13:07BromboroughPlatform 2 estimatedBromboroughPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated11:32CarlislePlatform 4 estimated11:49CarlislePlatform 4 estimated13:21Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated13:27Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 1 estimated13:56ChesterPlatform 3 estimated14:01ChesterPlatform 7B estimated14:18BromboroughPlatform 1 estimatedBromboroughPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:48HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated13:39Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated13:45Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 1 estimated14:09ChesterPlatform 6 estimated14:15ChesterPlatform 7B estimated14:33BromboroughPlatform 1 estimatedBromboroughPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Bromborough
- Train Fares from: £73.05
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 3 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Bromborough by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Bromborough is . On an average weekday, there are 9 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Bromborough. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Bromborough by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Bromborough cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Bromborough can start from as little as £73.05 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Bromborough?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Bromborough without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Bromborough.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Bromborough?
The distance between Aberdeen and Bromborough is 266 miles.Distance: 266 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Bromborough?
The first train from Aberdeen to Bromborough departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Bromborough?
The last train from Aberdeen to Bromborough departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Bromborough to Aberdeen.