- Aber06:47Aber07:08Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated07:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated08:35Bath SpaPlatform 2 estimated08:59Bath SpaPlatform 2 estimated10:12Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aber07:52Aber08:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated09:19Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated09:46Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated11:14Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aber08:52Aber09:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated11:32SalisburyPlatform 2 estimated11:47SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated12:38Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedYeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aber09:52Aber10:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated11:19Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated11:49Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated13:18Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aber10:52Aber11:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated11:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated13:31SalisburyPlatform 2 estimated13:47SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated14:38Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedYeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aber11:48Aber12:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated12:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated14:00Westbury (Wilts)Platform 1 estimated14:57Westbury (Wilts)Platform 1 estimated15:35Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aber12:52Aber13:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated13:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated14:18Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated14:48Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated16:22Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aber13:52Aber14:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated14:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated16:34SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated16:47SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated17:38Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedYeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aber14:52Aber15:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated15:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated16:19Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated16:48Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated18:19Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aber15:52Aber16:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated16:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated17:19Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated17:49Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated19:19Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Yeovil by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Yeovil is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from Aber to Yeovil. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Yeovil?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Yeovil without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Yeovil.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Yeovil?
The distance between Aber and Yeovil is 51 miles.Distance: 51 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Yeovil?
The first train from Aber to Yeovil departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Yeovil?
The last train from Aber to Yeovil departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aber to Yeovil
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aber to Yeovil here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Yeovil to Aber