- expected to depart atAberPlatform 117:52AberPlatform 118:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 818:21Cardiff CentralPlatform 221:08ChesterPlatform 1 estimated21:30ChesterPlatform 7B estimated22:13Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 1 estimated22:30Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 4 estimated22:58St Helens JunctionPlatform 1on timeSt Helens JunctionPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberPlatform 118:07AberPlatform 118:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 818:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated21:31CrewePlatform 522:19CrewePlatform 6 estimated22:46Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated23:02Wigan North WesternPlatform 4 estimated23:19St Helens CentralPlatform 2on timeSt Helens CentralPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberPlatform 118:07AberPlatform 118:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 818:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated22:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated23:22Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated23:54St Helens JunctionPlatform 2on timeSt Helens JunctionPlatform 2Peak
- AberPlatform 2 estimated07:22AberPlatform 2 estimated07:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:05Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated11:26Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated11:57St Helens JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedSt Helens JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aber08:08Aber08:31Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:58StockportPlatform 3 estimated12:06StockportPlatform 3 estimated12:20Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated12:30Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated12:57St Helens JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedSt Helens JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aber08:22Aber08:47Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated12:37Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated12:47Wigan North WesternPlatform 4 estimated12:59St Helens CentralPlatform 2 estimatedSt Helens CentralPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aber to St Helens
- Train Fares from: £27
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aber to St Helens by train?
The average journey time between Aber and St Helens is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Aber to St Helens. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to St Helens?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to St Helens without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to St Helens.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and St Helens?
The distance between Aber and St Helens is 132 miles.Distance: 132 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to St Helens?
The first train from Aber to St Helens departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to St Helens?
The last train from Aber to St Helens departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for St Helens to Aber