- on timeAber06:47Aber07:08Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated07:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated08:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated09:26Birmingham New Street09:55Birmingham Moor Street09:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimated10:03Solihullon timeSolihullPeak
- on timeAber07:07Aber07:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated07:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated09:45Birmingham New Street10:15Birmingham Moor Street10:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated10:23SolihullPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSolihullPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated07:22AberPlatform 2 estimated07:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated08:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:58Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated09:58Birmingham New Street10:40Birmingham Moor Street10:40Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated10:56SolihullPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSolihullPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated07:52AberPlatform 2 estimated08:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated10:23Birmingham New Street10:55Birmingham Moor Street10:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimated11:03Solihullon timeSolihullPeak
- on timeAber08:08Aber08:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:45Cardiff Central10:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:45Birmingham New Street11:15Birmingham Moor Street11:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated11:23SolihullPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSolihullPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAber08:22Aber08:47Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:56Birmingham New Street11:34Birmingham Moor Street11:34Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimated11:42Solihullon timeSolihullPeak
- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated08:52AberPlatform 2 estimated09:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated11:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated11:26Birmingham New Street11:55Birmingham Moor Street11:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated12:03Solihullon timeSolihullPeak
- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated09:07AberPlatform 2 estimated09:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:45Birmingham New Street12:15Birmingham Moor Street12:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated12:23SolihullPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSolihullPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAber09:22Aber09:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated11:58Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11 estimated11:58Birmingham New Street12:40Birmingham Moor Street12:40Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated12:56SolihullPlatform 1 estimatedon timeSolihullPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated09:52AberPlatform 2 estimated10:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated11:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated12:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated12:26Birmingham New Street12:55Birmingham Moor Street12:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimated13:03Solihullon timeSolihullPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Solihull by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Solihull is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Aber to Solihull. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Solihull?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Solihull without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Solihull.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Solihull?
The distance between Aber and Solihull is 84 miles.Distance: 84 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Solihull?
The first train from Aber to Solihull departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Solihull?
The last train from Aber to Solihull departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aber to Solihull
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aber to Solihull here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Solihull to Aber