- on timeAber18:07Aber18:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated18:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated19:43GloucesterPlatform 4on timeGloucesterPlatform 4Peak
- on timeAber18:37Aber18:59Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated19:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated20:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 320:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 320:38GloucesterPlatform 2on timeGloucesterPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated19:08AberPlatform 2 estimated19:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated19:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated20:54GloucesterPlatform 4on timeGloucesterPlatform 4Peak
- on timeAber20:37Aber20:59Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated21:12Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated22:22GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedon timeGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeAber22:12Aber22:34Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated23:20Cardiff Central23:36Newport (South Wales)Platform 4 estimated23:50Newport (South Wales)01:40Gloucesteron timeGloucesterPeak
- Aber07:07Aber07:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated07:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:45GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- AberPlatform 2 estimated07:22AberPlatform 2 estimated07:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated08:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:10Cheltenham SpaPlatform 2 estimated09:18Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated09:28GloucesterPlatform 1 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberPlatform 2 estimated07:22AberPlatform 2 estimated07:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated08:55Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:35GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Aber08:08Aber08:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:45Cardiff Central09:44GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Aber08:37Aber08:59Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:12Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated10:20GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Gloucester by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Gloucester is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Aber to Gloucester. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Gloucester?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Gloucester without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Gloucester.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Gloucester?
The distance between Aber and Gloucester is 47 miles.Distance: 47 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Gloucester?
The first train from Aber to Gloucester departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Gloucester?
The last train from Aber to Gloucester departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Aber to Gloucester
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aber to Gloucester here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Gloucester to Aber