- departedAberPlatform 118:37AberPlatform 118:59Cardiff CentralPlatform 819:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 122:14London PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimated22:14London Paddington23:16London Victoria23:16London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated00:05Haywards HeathPlatform 1 estimated00:25Haywards Heath01:55Eastbourneon timeEastbourneSuper Off Peak
- expected to depart atAberPlatform 119:08AberPlatform 119:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 820:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated22:57ReadingPlatform 14 estimated23:35ReadingPlatform 14A estimated01:05Gatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated02:07Gatwick AirportPlatform 2 estimated02:37BrightonPlatform 6 estimated06:56Brighton07:53Polegate08:07Polegate08:15EastbournePlatform 2 estimatedEastbournePlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberPlatform 122:12AberPlatform 122:34Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated22:47Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated23:43Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated07:45Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 15 estimated09:01ReadingPlatform 15 estimated09:18ReadingPlatform 5 estimated10:35Gatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated11:22Gatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated12:18LewesPlatform 5 estimated12:26Lewes12:53Polegate13:02Polegate13:10EastbournePlatform 3 estimatedEastbournePlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Aber09:47Aber10:04Cardiff Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated10:04Cardiff Queen Street11:00Cardiff Central11:00Cardiff Central11:40Newport (South Wales)12:19Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated16:44BrightonPlatform 1 estimated17:06BrightonPlatform 7 estimated17:18LewesPlatform 5 estimated17:26Lewes17:53Polegate18:02Polegate18:10EastbournePlatform 3 estimatedEastbournePlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Aber10:45Aber11:02Cardiff Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated11:07Cardiff Queen Street11:15Cardiff Central11:25Cardiff Central11:55Newport (South Wales)12:19Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated16:44BrightonPlatform 1 estimated17:06BrightonPlatform 7 estimated17:18LewesPlatform 5 estimated17:26Lewes17:53Polegate18:02Polegate18:10EastbournePlatform 3 estimatedEastbournePlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Aber16:43Aber17:07Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated17:20Cardiff Central17:50Newport (South Wales)18:20Newport (South Wales)Platform 1 estimated21:26FarehamPlatform 3 estimated21:54FarehamPlatform 3 estimated23:22BrightonPlatform 1 estimated23:35BrightonPlatform 7 estimated23:53LewesPlatform 5 estimated00:25Lewes01:15EastbourneEastbourneSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Eastbourne by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Eastbourne is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains per day travelling from Aber to Eastbourne. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Eastbourne?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Eastbourne without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Eastbourne.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Eastbourne?
The distance between Aber and Eastbourne is 162 miles.Distance: 162 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Eastbourne?
The first train from Aber to Eastbourne departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Eastbourne?
The last train from Aber to Eastbourne departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Eastbourne to Aber