- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated05:28Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:13London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated06:13London St Pancras International06:42London Kings Cross06:42London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated07:30CambridgePlatform 4 estimatedCambridgePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated05:35Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:04London BridgePlatform 8 estimated06:16London BridgePlatform 5 estimated07:43CambridgePlatform 8 estimatedon timeCambridgePlatform 8 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated05:58Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:43London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated06:43London St Pancras International07:12London Kings Cross07:12London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated08:04CambridgePlatform 8 estimatedCambridgePlatform 8 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:05Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:34London BridgePlatform 8 estimated06:46London BridgePlatform 5 estimated08:12CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedon timeCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:28Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:13London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated07:13London St Pancras International07:42London Kings Cross07:42London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated08:30CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:37Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:05London BridgePlatform 2 estimated07:16London BridgePlatform 5 estimated08:12Letchworth Garden CityPlatform 2 estimated08:19Letchworth Garden CityPlatform 2 estimated08:51CambridgePlatform 3 estimatedCambridgePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:58Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:43London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated07:43London St Pancras International08:12London Kings Cross08:12London Kings Cross09:01CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:28Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:13London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated08:13London St Pancras International08:42London Kings Cross08:42London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated09:30CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:34Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:03London BridgePlatform 2 estimated08:16London BridgePlatform 5 estimated09:42CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:57Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:43London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated08:43London St Pancras International09:12London Kings Cross09:12London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated10:03CambridgePlatform 1 estimatedCambridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Abbey Wood to Cambridge by train?
The average journey time between Abbey Wood and Cambridge is . On an average weekday, there are 23 trains travelling from Abbey Wood to Cambridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Abbey Wood to Cambridge by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Abbey Wood to Cambridge cost?
Train tickets from Abbey Wood to Cambridge can start from as little as £28 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Abbey Wood to Cambridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Abbey Wood to Cambridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Abbey Wood to Cambridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Abbey Wood and Cambridge?
The distance between Abbey Wood and Cambridge is 49 miles.Distance: 49 miles
What time is the first train from Abbey Wood to Cambridge?
The first train from Abbey Wood to Cambridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Abbey Wood to Cambridge?
The last train from Abbey Wood to Cambridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Cambridge to Abbey Wood.