- on timeAbbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated05:35Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:04London BridgePlatform 8 estimated06:16London BridgePlatform 5 estimated07:16Baldockon timeBaldockPeak
- on timeAbbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated05:47Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:14London BridgePlatform 2 estimated06:14London Bridge07:06London Kings Cross07:06London Kings CrossPlatform 0 estimated07:27StevenagePlatform 3 estimated07:38StevenagePlatform 4 estimated07:52Baldockon timeBaldockPeak
- on timeAbbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:28Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:04London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated07:07London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated07:49HitchinPlatform 2 estimated08:14HitchinPlatform 2 estimated08:22Baldockon timeBaldockPeak
- on timeAbbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:34Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:03London BridgePlatform 2 estimated08:16London BridgePlatform 5 estimated09:17Baldockon timeBaldockPeak
- on timeAbbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:57Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:34London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated08:37London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated09:19HitchinPlatform 2 estimated09:44HitchinPlatform 2 estimated09:52Baldockon timeBaldockPeak
- on timeAbbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:38Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated09:06London BridgePlatform 2 estimated09:16London BridgePlatform 5 estimated10:17Baldockon timeBaldockPeak
- on timeAbbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:58Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated09:34London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated09:37London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated10:18HitchinPlatform 2 estimated10:44HitchinPlatform 2 estimated10:52Baldockon timeBaldockPeak
- on timeAbbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated09:38Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated10:05London BridgePlatform 2 estimated10:16London BridgePlatform 5 estimated11:17Baldockon timeBaldockPeak
- on timeAbbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated09:58Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated10:34London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated10:37London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated11:20HitchinPlatform 2 estimated11:44HitchinPlatform 2 estimated11:53Baldockon timeBaldockPeak
- on timeAbbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated10:38Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated11:05London BridgePlatform 2 estimated11:16London BridgePlatform 5 estimated12:17Baldockon timeBaldockPeak
How long does it take to travel from Abbey Wood to Baldock by train?
The average journey time between Abbey Wood and Baldock is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Abbey Wood to Baldock. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Abbey Wood to Baldock?
No, it is not possible to travel from Abbey Wood to Baldock without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Abbey Wood to Baldock.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Abbey Wood and Baldock?
The distance between Abbey Wood and Baldock is 37 miles.Distance: 37 miles
What time is the first train from Abbey Wood to Baldock?
The first train from Abbey Wood to Baldock departs at .
What time is the last train from Abbey Wood to Baldock?
The last train from Abbey Wood to Baldock departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Abbey Wood to Baldock
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Abbey Wood to Baldock here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Baldock to Abbey Wood