Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Monday Tuesday Wednesday 06:00 - 17:00 Friday 06:00 - 19:00 Saturday 07:00 - 15:00 Sunday 10:35 - 12:00
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
Staff Help Notes :
Please note that staff help is only available when the ticket office is open.
To ensure that we provide the best service possible we recommend that customers who require assistance book with us and provide at least 1 working day's notice. We will always aim to assist customers whether they have booked assistance or not. Booking assistance gives you the extra reassurance that your needs will be met.
- Customer Service Notes : We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
- Customer help points :
- CCTV :
- Toilets available :
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Hartford station
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : Meteor Parking Ltd
- Car parking spaces : 83
Car parking charges :
Annual £490.00 Daily £3.50 Monthly £49.00 Weekly £14.00
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 20
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Step-free access : Whole station
Step-free access notes :
9 steps up from lower car park, then 38 down to Booking Hall entrance - alternative step-free route available via road and ramp. From Booking Hall, step-free route to Birmingham platform via road or 23 steps down. 9 steps up to footbridge level, then 32 steps down from Liverpool platform (2). Step-free ramp from road overbridge to Liverpool platform. Step-free route between platforms is 375m.
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are not available