YouGov Survey Terms and Conditions
1. This is a free prize draw organised by Trainline.com Limited of 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD ("Trainline").
3. By entering this prize draw, entrants confirm that they have read and fully understood these terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, then you should not enter this prize draw.
4. The closing date for entry to this prize draw is 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday 23rd October 2019.
5. This prize draw is open to selected residents of the UK aged 18 or over who are registered users of www.thetrainline.com. Employees of Trainline, their agencies, their family members or anyone professionally associated with this prize draw are not eligible for entry.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted and a separate entry is required for each person. No purchase necessary. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties and any such entries will be invalid.
7. Entrants can enter the prize draw without making any purchases by answering the survey questions linked to above.
8. There will be 1 of winner who will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The decision of Trainline in connection with the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will receive a £100 Amazon gift voucher code, delivered digitally. The prize is subject to the terms and condition of Amazon Europe Core SARL, Amazon EU SARL and/or their affiliates ("Amazon").
10. The prizes are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. In the unlikely event that the prize is not available or become unavailable through no fault of Trainline, Trainline reserves the right to substitute prizes which it determines of being of equal value.
12. The winner will be notified by Trainline by email by Friday 1st November 2019 where correct information has been supplied upon entry. If no response is received from a within 28 days of being notified, a new winner will be drawn and the original winner's prize nullified.
13. The prizes will be sent to the winner by email. Trainline cannot take responsibility for emails not received by the winner for any technical or other reason and no replacements will be available.
14. No responsibility is taken for entries that are incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
15. Subject to the consent of the prize winner, Trainline reserves the right to use the name of the winner for promotional purposes.
16. Trainline shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any failure or breach by any party in connection with your entry into this prize draw, or in connection with the prizes. Trainline shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of any third party with respect to this prize draw. To the fullest extent allowed by law, Trainline accepts no responsibility for any loss which is not foreseeable or arises as a result of the use of the prizes. Nothing shall exclude the liability of Trainline for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. Trainline reserves the right to hold void, suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time.